Ratings for Dr. Jack B. Anon

I recently saw Dr. Anon for what I thought was a sinus issue. I had a sinus infection and fluid in my ears about a month ago that did not seem to get any better, so I did some research and called the ENT. I wasn't dizzy anymore but still had pressure under my eyes and pain in my ears. He told me that Urgent Care lied and that I didn't ever have fluid in my ears, that people my age (31) do not get fluid in their ears. He said it is in fact TMJ and that I needed to call my dentist. His answer was fine with me, but I definitely felt as though I was bothering him by being there. He seemed baffled that my dentist never told me I had TMJ. I can say, whether I have it or not, it has never been this bad. I have some mild anxiety issues and was trying to get to the root of my problem. I was satisfied with his answer, I called my PCP and my denstist for an appointment, but I have never left an office feeling like I was such a bothersome patient.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Amazing!! GREAT with children. He focused on my daughter and made her the center of attention. Spoke with a number of parents who highly recommended this doctor!!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Best Doc in the ENT practice. Very attentive to me, the parent, as well as my daughter. We felt very comfortable, and at ease. Best part of the visit was he developed a plan of action that gave us the answer to my child's issues! He found she had a problem with her immune system, and that is why she had so many infections.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

This doctor was awesome he was completely indulged in his work, he made me feel as if i was just a person not only a patient that lines his pockets. He made me feel completely comfortable while having my biopsy, and exam.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

I took my daughter to Dr. Anon for continual sinus issues. I suggested she may have a deviated septum as she had broken her nose as a child. He said that was not the case and she needed surgery. The surgery made no difference to her issues so I took her to Cleveland Clinic and found she indeed had a severe deviated septum and s if he had done a cat scan or even x-ray he would have seen it. The painful surgery was completely unnecessary!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

If only all of my doctors were like this one.....He actually paid more attention to my child then he did to me---and that was OK for us. Asked my son questions, and made sure my son understood what was happening.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Dr. Anon is very knowledgeable. However, his bedside manner is wanting.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Super Doc--has a sign on his wall reads something like "Dr Anon's block where kids rock". Everything about him is kid friendly, plus he has the knowledge to back it up.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Excellent doctor. I had a problem that I have seen several doctors for. Saw Dr Anon and after a thorough exam he found the problem!! He fixed it at last.Also, good personality- helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Dr.Anon is the funniest doctor ive ever met ive gotten ear tubes so many times and he never fails to make it like its nothing i will never forget him he always will help you i love his majic trick and his jokes

flag | Submitted October 2, 2006

Dr. Jack B. Anon's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)