Ratings for Dr. Corrie C. Steeves

My whole family uses her for all our kids. She is an excellent doctor and goes above and beyond to find out what is going on with our children when something is wrong.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

AWFUL that is all I can say the practice is ok but she should not be a doctor

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I agree with another patient parent. Dr. Steeves does not, in general, respect the families or patients. She did use her own experience instead of catering her treatment to the needs of our child and family. Her knowledge regarding our situation was minimal and contradicted current medical information. I will never have my children see her again. On a side note, there are much better doctors in the practice.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Steeves is very knowledgable and always on top of the latest information regarding my children's health & vaccinations. Takes the time to answer ALL of my questions. Doesn't make you feel stupid. Works well with my children. Calls me back in a timely manner. Very pleased with her.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

I don't think internet surveys of physicians is a fair way to evaluate their expertise but I want to say that Dr. Steeves has helped my family a lot over the years. She always takes a lot of time to answer my questions and has a very natural, caring way with children.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

This doctor did not help me or respect me and my family. She took her own experience into consideration, instead of her patient. She also diagnosed my child with asthma and wanted to get him checked out with a specialist...when I kept telling her..my child has cold induced asthma. I never went for the length, expensive tests, because I knew that my son would be fine after the cold was gone!!!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012