Dr. Lowell D. Meyerson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lowell D. Meyerson

Dr Meyerson is compassionate, gentle,pand caring. It is an honor for me to be his patient. I highly recommend him. Dr Meyerson is the best of the best!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

Dr Meyerson on the eve of going on vacation stayed at his office late to treat me with a recital problem which could have been an emergency medical or Dr Meyerson is by far the best and most caring doctor I have ever had the privilege to be associated with.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2019

Dr M is probably the smartest most well rounded guy that I have ever met. It's an honor to be his patient.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2018

Doctor Meyerson is an excellent diagnostician and a world class surgeon. I feel so comfortable in his office. He and his wonderful staff make you feel like you are one of the family.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

Dr Meyerson was able to fix my hemorrhoids using office procedures. The other doctors that I saw told me that I needed hospital surgery. They were wrong. Rubber band ligation and infrared photocoagulation are painless and worked. I am more comfortable than ever. I no longer experience the pain, bleeding, and terrible itching that haunted me for years. Dr Meyerson changed my life.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

Dr. Meyerson treats my whole family, He is the absolute best! I would say no one else.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Doctor Meyerson is amazing. He is kind and understanding.When I try to explain my problem, he can literally finish my sentence.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Dr Meyerson has a wonderful reputation. He was able to rid me of my hemorrhoids painlessly in the office using rubber bands and infrared light. The other physicians that I saw insisted that I have surgery. I highly recommend Dr Meyerson..I have referred my friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

I wish I could give Dr. Meyerson 10 stars. He and his staff are that good!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Dr M still has greatly improved the quality of my life. I am very thankful!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Dr. Lowell D. Meyerson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients