Dr. Lowell D. Meyerson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lowell D. Meyerson

I was referred to Dr Meyerson by a nurse that works with him at Lankanau Hospital .She raved about his surgical skills. She told me that his skill performing a colonoscopy was excellent. The nurses all compete to have the privilege to get to work in his room. It is the surgical nurses that are the best people to evaluate a doctors skills.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

You can tell that Doctor M truly cares about his patients. He is the best of the best!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Dr M is fantastic! I have been suffering with hemorrhoidal pain and itching from years. Dr M helped me avoid a painful surgery by treating me painlessly with rubber band ligation and infrared photocoagulation. I feel better than ever! .

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

Dr is a genuinely nice person. He exudes confidence. He is the best of the best. I have referred my friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr M is kind and caring. He is a gentle soul and talented surgeon. I have been his patient for ten years. He is always there when I need him. He is so easy to talk to. I am very appreciative of the evening hours.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

He is an excellent doctor with a great sense of humor given the nature of his work. Within 48 hours of treatment I felt like a new man again. I could not be happier with my results!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

I no longer have pain, itching and bleeding. Dr. Meyerson is a gifted professional. He is one of the nicest people that I have ever met. .

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Dr Meyerson has changed my life. My hemorrhoidal itching and pain made me miserable. I could not sleep. I kept my wife from sleeping. My wife was also miserable. I saw other doctors that told me that I had to live with my problems. Dr. Meyerson cured me in 2 painless visits. He treated my hemorrhoids with rubber band ligation and infrared photocoagulation. Dr Meyerson may have also saved my marriage.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

The Doc has really helped me.l have my life back. I have been a patient for 10 years. My results have been long lasting.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Doctor Meyerson really cares about his patients. He has evening hours so I do not need to take time off from work. He is the absolute best in his field. I thank God that I found him.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Lowell D. Meyerson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients