Dr. Lowell D. Meyerson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lowell D. Meyerson

Dr.M is fantastic! When I go to his office I feel like I am part of his family.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

I have improved tremendously. My results have been long lasting. I am so grateful.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Doctor Meyerson and his staff are super. I suffered for years and felt better in3 days. I am sorry that I procrastinated. I suffered needlessly.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Doctor Meyerson has excellent online reviews. I have had a great experience and great results. .

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

I saw multiple doctors before I met Doctor Meyerson. My anal itching plagued me for years. He was the only doctor that was able to cure me.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Gas and bloating were a problem for me after my first colonoscopy. When Dr. Meyerson performed my procedure I felt fine. Instead of using room air to dilate my colon! He used carbon dioxide. Carbon dioxide is absorbed by your body. It just goes away. I did NOT have any discomfort after the procedure the Dr. Meyerson performed. I had a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I had hemorrhoidal bleeding while in my twenties. My family doctor told me to live with it. Thank goodness I found Doctor Meyerson. Dr M is very thorough. He looked into my colon to be sure there were no other reasons for bleeding. He found a precancerous polyp that was in the process of becoming cancer. Dr Meyerson painlessly removed the polyp and I am completely cured.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Doctor Meyerson and his staff are terrific. I had suffered with hemorrhoidal itching, pain and bleeding for years. Doctor Meyerson cured my hemorrhoids painlessly. The results have been long lasting. I feel better than ever!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Excellent Doctor! State of the art facility! Awesomeness attentive and knowledgeable staff!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Meyerson explains everything to me. He really cares. He is THE BEST DOCTOR EVER!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Lowell D. Meyerson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

HealthPartners