Dr. Lowell D. Meyerson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lowell D. Meyerson

My hemorrhoids were really hurting. It was my own fault. I drank lots of beer and ate spicy hot wings at my bachelor party. Dr. Meyerson saw me urgently. I was dancing at my wedding. We all toasted Dr. Meyerson. He saved the day! .

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

I think that Dr. Meyerson is the most amazing Physician that I have ever met. I wish that I was not limited to giving him 5 stars. He deserves at least 20. I wish that I could convince him to be my family doctor. I really trust the guy .I trust him with my life!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Dr. Meyerson is very talented.The other doctors told me that I had to live with my pain and itching. Dr. Meyerson cured me in one visit. Dr. Meyerson and his staff are amazing!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Dr. Meyerson and his staff are able to make A potentially uncomfortable situation amazingly comfortable. I can honestly say that I enjoy visiting his office.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Dr.Meyerson has made difference in my life. I have had rectal pain and itching for years. I have seen many doctors. They all told me that I needed to' live with it.' Four days after my appointment with Dr. Myerson my problems were gone. I can sleep through the night! I no longer dread having a BM. Thank you Dr. Meyerson!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

I chose Dr. Meyerson because he has incredible online reviews. I was not disappointed .

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Dr Meyerson performance my colonoscopy at Launkanau Hospital. It was such a wonderful experience. I did not have the bloating after the procedure that I previously experienced because he used carbon dioxide instead of room air to expand my colon. I can see why that hospital wins all kinds of awards. I think Dr. Meyerson is the best! I would not o to anyone else. I have referred my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

I had rectal bleeding for years. Dr M examined me in the office and diagnosed internal hemorrhoids. Three pain free visits later my bleeding stopped, I have not seen blood for 2 years.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Dr. Meyerson has made a difference with my life. Every doctor that I saw wanted to operate on my hemorrhoids. I did not care if I have hemorrhoids. I just did not want to know that I had hemorrhoids. Dr. Meyerson made my wish come true. I am no longer experiencing pain, bleeding, or protrusion. Office rubber band ligation and hemorrhoid distruction with infrared photocoagulation worked wonders.I am more comfortable than ever.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

I have seen several doctors for my hemorrhoids. The other doctors recommend surgery. Doctor Meyerson was able to treat my hemorrhoids in the office by destroying them with rubber band ligation and infrared photocoagulation. I am so thankful!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

Dr. Lowell D. Meyerson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients