Ratings for Dr. Lowell D. Meyerson

My hemorrhoids and fissure flairedup a couple of days before my wedding. Dr. Meyerson saw me immediately.Thanks to the doctor - I was able to dance at my wedding.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr Meyerson is an excellent physician and surgeon. You can tell that he really cares.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I feel really comfortable in his Doctor Meyerson's office. He has a wonderful sense of humor. .

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr. Meyerson is very professional and caring. His staff are also 5 Star.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Dr. Meyerson saved my Butt by removing a large polyp that has already started to turn into cancer. The polypectomy was the cure. I did not need abdominal surgery, chemotherapy, or radiation. I saw the doctor for my bleeding hemorrhoids. Thank Jesus that Dr. M is very thorough and he looked above my hemorrhoids to make sure that there was no other source of bleeding.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I was so afraid. Dr Meyerson is the best. He was so professional and kind. He made the examination so easy for me. I am so sorry that I wasted all of that time worrying.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr. Meyerson and his staff try hard to make my visit a good experience.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr. Meyerson is a godsend. He was the one doctor that made the correct diagnosis re my hemorrhoid issues. I was able to avoid a painful,expensive hospital operation. He spends time talking to me. He really listens to me. The other doctors look at their computers and type. I am so glad that I found him. I am blessed. .

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

This doctor cares and is very knowledgeable in his area. I am experiencing a non surgical remedy to a potentially painful operation. I highly recommend him to anyone needing help in his area of expertise.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I have had 2 colonoscopies over the years. I experienced bloating and gas for weeks following the procedure. I was so comfortable after Dr M performed my colonoscopy. Instead of room air, he used carbon dioxide to see my colon. I had NO bloat or gas after the procedure. Thank you Dr M!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017