Dr. Lowell D. Meyerson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lowell D. Meyerson

Dr. Meyerson has made a difference with my life. Every doctor that I saw wanted to operate on my hemorrhoids. I did not care if I have hemorrhoids. I just did not want to know that I had hemorrhoids. Dr. Meyerson made my wish come true. I am no longer experiencing pain, bleeding, or protrusion. Office rubber band ligation and hemorrhoid distruction with infrared photocoagulation worked wonders.I am more comfortable than ever.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

I have seen several doctors for my hemorrhoids. The other doctors recommend surgery. Doctor Meyerson was able to treat my hemorrhoids in the office by destroying them with rubber band ligation and infrared photocoagulation. I am so thankful!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

Dr Meyerson is the absolute BEST I have had amazing results! They have a long lasting . Dr Meyerson treats my hemorrhoids. He also does my colonoscopies. I trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

During every one of my visits to Dr. Meyerson's office I met Doctors or nurses in his waiting room waiting their turn to see the doctor. Doctor Meyerson is truly a Doctors Doctor. That says a lot.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

I was referred to Dr Meyerson by a nurse that works with him at Lankanau Hospital .She raved about his surgical skills. She told me that his skill performing a colonoscopy was excellent. The nurses all compete to have the privilege to get to work in his room. It is the surgical nurses that are the best people to evaluate a doctors skills.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

You can tell that Doctor M truly cares about his patients. He is the best of the best!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Dr M is fantastic! I have been suffering with hemorrhoidal pain and itching from years. Dr M helped me avoid a painful surgery by treating me painlessly with rubber band ligation and infrared photocoagulation. I feel better than ever! .

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

Dr is a genuinely nice person. He exudes confidence. He is the best of the best. I have referred my friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr M is kind and caring. He is a gentle soul and talented surgeon. I have been his patient for ten years. He is always there when I need him. He is so easy to talk to. I am very appreciative of the evening hours.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

He is an excellent doctor with a great sense of humor given the nature of his work. Within 48 hours of treatment I felt like a new man again. I could not be happier with my results!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr. Lowell D. Meyerson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients