Ratings for Dr. Kimberly N. Tambini

Dr. Tambini is AWESOME! I had to have 4 wisdom teeth removed. the 2 in my bottom jaw were directly by a nerve. She did ask me before surgery if I wanted all 4 removed and I said yes. She also told me that if she had concerns about the nerve then she'd only remove one of the bottom ones. She did just that and I love her cautiousness and bedside manner. I have a balance from that procedure (because she removed 3 teeth instead of 4) so it'll be on my account when I go back for the last extraction. I've never been put under before, and Dr. Tambini and her assistant made me very comfortable, talking me through everything until I passed out!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Tambini is awesome. Great bed side manner was very thorough in explaining everything took the time to make sure i was comfortable.I have insurance but will go out of network everytime I need her surgical services form now on

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

I had two wisdom teeth cut out & Dr. Tambini & her staff were wonderful. They made me comfortable & answered any questions I had. When I called Dr. Tambini over the weekend to ask a question she called back within 15 mins. & was very understanding & caring.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Dr. Tambini has a god complex. She is the adjacent Oral Surgeon in my Oral Surgeon's office and was the on call doc over the weekend when I called with complications after having a wisdom tooth extraction. My symptoms fit a common problem called dry socket, but she told me my symptoms were completely unrelated to my surgery. She was so loud and rude and just seemed pissed off that I was disturbing her weekend. She cut me off mid sentence everytime I time I tried to explain my problem to tell me what she thought was wrong and she didn't know anything. She spoke down to me and pretty much told me I was stupid to looking things up on the internet. What an idiot.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2011