Ratings for Dr. Robert E Guild

:) Dr Guild has been my doctor since i was 5, (i am now 23)and has treated me and my entire family super well. He doesn't jump to conclusions, he lets you tell him everything that is going on so that he can get the full picture. what is best is that he accepts alternative healing methods and always encourages you to keep doing what you believe is helping you- i.e. my being Latino, he never laughed or question my taking mint tea to relieve stomach aches, he encouraged me to continue that and then added his own advice and treatment. He will also look to all other options before drugging you, espially prescribing narcotics- i.e for migraine pain, he saw me three times to go over the dangers of drug dependency before giving me Vicodin, and also had me on about three or four months of close monitoring before putting me on daily anti-migrain meds. He goes completely out of his way to research your case to make sure he can give you the absolute best care. I think he is the best!!!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2006

Dr. Robert E Guild's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1974)