Ratings for Dr. Jonathan M. Lafond

Awesome & friendly staff!!! Had three wisdom teeth pulled by Dr. lafond and his staff was extremely helpful and courteous. Probably the first time I ever had a punctual doctors office visit ever in my life( both appointmens). A very good experience. - John D.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

The staff was very attentive - although the waiting room was full, I felt like my daughter was the only patient there. Dr. Lafond was very gentle with her and she healed very quickly. Since the surgery, she has said to me time & again that if all dentists were like Dr. Lafond, she wouldn't be scared of them.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

I will NEVER go to Dr. Lafond again!! In 2006 I went to him for an apicoectomy. He charged me $50 for a 5 minute consult which I thought was stinky. During the apicoectomy he was supposed to remove the root end of one tooth. He cut all the way across my top gum. The first couple of days I was healing fine--the day before I was to go back to him my gum begann hurting again. When I got to the office he said "What are you doing today? That tooth has to come out now!" I was floored--this was my front tooth. I felt I needed more antibiotics and healing time. My husband was otu of town--but I called him freeking out and telling him to come home. I drove to Dr. Muscott's office crying and told the receptionist what Lafond had just told me. Dr. Muscott thought Lafond was way premature in wanting to remove the tooth. He prescribed an antibiotic and my gums healed. I want Dr. Lafond to know I STILL HAVE THE FRONT TOOTH 5 years later! I tell everyone I know DO NOT GO TO DR. LAFOND!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011