Ratings for Dr. Jonathan M. Lafond

Called the office with increasing pain on one side while the other was decreasing. Was told this is normal and it just takes time. I explained I thought I had dry socket post wisdom teeth extraction. Was told that this is not diagnosed until the 5th day. This is day 3 and increasing pain day 4 and 5. Each day called and was told it is just how it is. After insisting on coming in It was confirmed to be dry socket. The pain was debilitating and unnecessary had they listened to the patient. Dry socket happens 2-4 days post op. Not after 5 days. Feel I was not paid attention to and dismissed and it set me back with great pain unnecessarily with three children to care for. Their lack of after care will keep me from enter returning there and will never recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Was referred to this practice by Dr. Poole DMD, I am extremely pleased 😀 with the overall staff, procedures ,timelyness everything. Just great people there 😀 Jack

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Awesome & friendly staff!!! Had three wisdom teeth pulled by Dr. lafond and his staff was extremely helpful and courteous. Probably the first time I ever had a punctual doctors office visit ever in my life( both appointmens). A very good experience. - John D.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

The staff was very attentive - although the waiting room was full, I felt like my daughter was the only patient there. Dr. Lafond was very gentle with her and she healed very quickly. Since the surgery, she has said to me time & again that if all dentists were like Dr. Lafond, she wouldn't be scared of them.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

I will NEVER go to Dr. Lafond again!! In 2006 I went to him for an apicoectomy. He charged me $50 for a 5 minute consult which I thought was stinky. During the apicoectomy he was supposed to remove the root end of one tooth. He cut all the way across my top gum. The first couple of days I was healing fine--the day before I was to go back to him my gum begann hurting again. When I got to the office he said "What are you doing today? That tooth has to come out now!" I was floored--this was my front tooth. I felt I needed more antibiotics and healing time. My husband was otu of town--but I called him freeking out and telling him to come home. I drove to Dr. Muscott's office crying and told the receptionist what Lafond had just told me. Dr. Muscott thought Lafond was way premature in wanting to remove the tooth. He prescribed an antibiotic and my gums healed. I want Dr. Lafond to know I STILL HAVE THE FRONT TOOTH 5 years later! I tell everyone I know DO NOT GO TO DR. LAFOND!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011