Ratings for Dr. Timothy G. Wells

I had a torn Achilles tendon. Dr Wells did an incredible job! I never had any pain post surgery. He is very professional and very personable. Also it's been 2 years since surgery and I have full mobility. Thank you Dr Wells.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

WORST DR EVER!!! HE IS SHORT AND DOESNT BELIEVE IN PAIN MANAGEMENT HE WAS THE WORST I CANT STRESS WORST ENOUGH HAD TO WAIT 1 1/2 HOURS TO GET IN TO SEE HIM WHEN I WAS SHECDULED AND THEY ASK YOU TO BE 15 MINUTES EARLY.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

The worst Orthopedic Surgeon ever! Had a total knee replacement, big mistake, still have the exact same pain in leg and hip that I had before the replacement, that this was supposed to have resolved. Ended up with an eye infection that I picked up from the operating room and later confirmed by a nurse that there were similar complains, when I addressed this to him he stated I didn't have an eye infection. He never addressed my bone loss and lost an 1 1/2 of height, my own research revealed vitamin D and Magnesium deficiency. Was NOT advised about dental work BEFORE the surgery and have two cavities following the surgery. He is a law suit waiting to happen!!!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Timothy G. Wells's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1987)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.