Ratings for Dr. Marco A. Duarte

The best doctor ever! There will never be another doctor like him in the medical profession! He is truly one of a kind a gift from above!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Marco Duarte is the BEST. Very knowledgable in just about every question i ask him. Very patient.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

dr. duarte, not only delivered me, but my son, and my daughter. He is the most patient knowledgable docotor i know. He is the only doctor who will deliver his own patients. He truly cares about your well being. He literally stayed and held my hand while i received my epidural. He does not care about time and will make sure you leave his office without any un answered questions. He literally saved my son. he is our angel.I dread the day his retirement comes around. The residents who are under him are very lucky and couldnt have a better mentor. God bless him. <3

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Dr. Duarte is the by far the best Doctor I have been to. He is truly caring and explains in depth what is going on. I dread the day he retires. Hopefully this will not be for a long time!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

The BEST doctor ever. Seriously, I cannot say enough good things about Dr Duarte. He is knowledgable, caring, dedicated. He is just great.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. Duarte is a fabulous Dr.!! He always took his time and never made me feel rushed. He was also very interested in my condition and helped me research it. He really is a rare breed of Dr.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

Great doctor!! The best in Las Cruces! Too bad there are not more like him.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2007

He is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. He is the most patient and caring person. He makes jokes and is someone you can really trust. Also his nurses are awesome. They call you back asap. He is definatly the best OB in Las Cruces. I wouldnt trust anyone else. I thought I was having a miscarriage. He saw me right away. The same day he scheduled me for my second Ultra sound in the same week and was there to personally make sure that everything was ok. He is just someone that really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2007

The most patient and careing physician I have ever gone to. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

A great doctor that is so patient and understanding and knowledgeable. I refer him to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2006

Dr. Marco A. Duarte's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)