Ratings for Dr. Rolando C. Cadena

I have NEVER waited so long to see a doctor before!!!! Really overbooks!!!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I really can't rate this doctor as I never got the opportunity to see him. This is reflective of the staff. I scheduled an appointment to see this doctor more than two weeks in advance. I received a letter in the mail on Saturday saying to call the office. I did so on Monday, the day of my appointment, and was told that he's out of town for a week. How's that for customer service? Since I took the day off work to see the doctor, I was pretty miffed.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

DO NOT see this doctor! He has outbursts of anger that are very scary and unprofessional. I will NEVER see this doctor again and I feel he should not be working.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Extremely rude staff which were not helpful or even interested in scheduling an appointment, I will not even waste my time in going there!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr. Cadena has a wonderful personality and was able to relate with my father who's very obstanate. He did an outstanding job healing the diabetic foot ulcer on my fathers foot.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Dr. Cadena operated on both of my feet (one at a time) and the results are fantastic. I could not walk without my feet bleeding because of such bad bunions. Now I can walk as long as I take care to wear shoes that fit properly. He is an artist when it comes to feet. I would recommend him to anyone with foot difficulty!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

Dr. Cadenas and staff were very helpfull to me whitch they treated me for neuropathy due to SJS survivor, will go back to see him as needed. He is very careing and understanding,

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

The only foot doc I have known who can inject cortisone painlessly into my foot. Personal and Friendly Staff.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2006

Dr. Rolando C. Cadena's Credentials

• Spanish

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1993)