Ratings for Dr. Suhail Q. Allaqaband

Dr. Allaqaband has saved my life twice! His skill in placing stents is second to none in the area. I was told my cardiac arteries were blocked +90% And death was in my very near future. 2nd opinion with Dr.A and he set a date for a procedure. Felt like a new man after standing. Two years later, arms getting numb. Go see him again. Discovers blockage and goes and gets it and two more stents. So from imminent death, I write this twelve years later. He is a good guy and his right hand Sarah is the bomb! So caring and

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

The patient with the very negative comments may have had a bad encounter but my experience could not be rared as anything but exceptional! I am on the heart transplant list and this highly skilled doctor was able to do what many before him could not do. He did a left and right side cath inserted a number of stents and extensive angioplasty to open my arteries and buy me more time. I could not be happier with this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Spends very little time with patient; does not ask or care about prior medical history of patient or their immediate family, even if history could lead to better understanding of patient's current medical condition; acts as though the possibilities of needing a heart transplant and death are no big deal- this is very concerning when your life is in his hands; most of the work is done by his nurse practioner; statements regarding patients' health differ between what the doctor actually says in the appt. and what he writes in patient's medical records (gives a false hope to patients); does not seem to be up-to-date on current research related to medications or cardiac conditions; treatment & diagnosis are not innovative

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Great doctor, but don't visit him at Aurora Sinai -- too many student doctors to go through before you see him.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

gave orders for mri that didn't even include a scan of where I said I had pain

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

he is an asset for the hospital. the best medical doctor i have seen v. v coperative .I think he is the BEST doctor we have in Milwakee

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Doctor was on time and answered all of my questions. Genuinely cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

very very good doctor he saved my life. the only thing is he didnt meet with the family as much as i thought he could have. i would recommend him to anyone. thank goodness there are people like him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2008

he is always very helpful and takes his time explaining information to you. espically if you have questions.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2006

flag | Submitted September 16, 2005

Dr. Suhail Q. Allaqaband's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Kashmir Univ, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India (Grad. 1994)

GHI