Ratings for Dr. Gong T. Kuo

I trusted him back in 2005 thought he was just going to tie my tubes til 7 years later got my records found out he did something else he did a bilateral partial singpitomy now im seeing a dr to get a reversal i only have a 40 to 70% success...sad all tHis time i thought tubes were just tied. so im gonna report him to the boards and hire me a lawyer. His other mistake he didnt tell me he did this bilateral partial!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

HE IS A REALLY GOOD OBGYN AND HE DOES HIS JOB GREAT HE DELIVERED MY CHILDREN AND DID WONDERFUL THERE WAS ONE THING I DIDNT LIKE BOUT HIM AND IT WAS A CHILD OF MY WAS GOING TO BE BORN WITH DOWNS AND HE SAID I SHOULD ABORT. OTHER THAN THAT HES WONDERFUL AND DIDNT GREAT ALWAYS SMILING AND ALWAYS IN THE OFFICE. HE WILL ALSO TELL WHAT HE THINKS WEATHER U LIKE IT OR DONT HE DOES WONDERFUL AND WILL ALSO LISTEN TO UR CONCERNS AND TRY TO DO HIS BEST TO HELP U WITH THEM.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

Dr. Gong T. Kuo's Credentials

• Sun Yat-Sen Univ Of Med Sci, Guangzhou, (Dup See 243-21) (Grad. 1968)

Top Hospitals in Kennett, MO