Ratings for Dr. John T. Ellena

Office staff and overall follow up is the worst. They do not return calls and I have been lied to several times

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Dr Ellena is a wonderful provider. There are not many left like him. He pays close attention to the questions I ask of him. My family goes to Dr Ellena. Bonus for you if you if you are accepted as a new patient !

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr Ellena is very professional and has always taken the time to discuss any and all situations. My first visit I made a long list of questions and he answered every one and prescribed as needed. I believe one of the long time nurses there is Nicki, she is fantastic also. I would highly recomend Dr. Ellena and many of my friends go to him and never have a bad word to say. It is a busy office but any good doctor should be. Having the BJC Portal to get test results within a few days is most helpful also. Have no fear from reading other patient comments, you cannot go wrong with Dr. Ellana.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

THis office is a nightmare. I have been a patient over 10 years and this office is so busy knowone has a clue what is going on. There is no follow up you are just a number. The Dr pretends to care to your face when you let him know whats going on in his office but nothing is done. I have been given wrong patient advice 3 times over my 10 years. I have finally had it, it's time to leave this Dr. Very poor office, to many good Dr's out there to go to someone like this!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

This Dr will not call you back or your pharmacy for hours. The office is so busy that no one knows what is going on including the Dr. To many other good Dr out there to waste your time on this one

flag | Submitted July 3, 2011

Dr. John T. Ellena's Credentials

• Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Champ Va