Ratings for Dr. Phillip L. Aday

Giving one star for the fact that they got me in, in a short amount of time. I was sitting in the patients chair, when I heard complaining, "No more scheduling triage appointments before 9am." As soon, as he walked into the room, he made sure I knew, I was the "triage" appointment. He had come to the conclusion that I would need to have the 1st half of a root canal done. I would ask him a few questions, and he would answer as if I was a inconvenience to him. I was moaning and had to jump up and stop him, because he was in such a rush to get me out of the chair, that he didn't properly administer the anesthetic, he kept going....and drilling, and drilling, till I jumped, because I couldn't take it anymore, after a few times of asking him to stop, a sharp pain that can't be explained. He was over all rude and rushed the procedure, not conducting him self professionally. I was thankful and ensured he knew that I was very thankful for his work and seeing me within a week. I wouldn't recommend him at all, please turn around and find someone who is happy with there professional and taking your money!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015