Ratings for Dr. Richard H. Dubou

Dr. Dubou was the 9th doctor to treat my husband's hand wound which had been open and oozing for more than 2 years. He performed surgery to close the wound and afterward the hand looked fantastic. We would highly recommend Dr. Dubou to anyone needing surgery.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Dr. D did my breast implants 12 years ago. They still look amazing! I didn't want them to show off, just balance between my shoulders and hips. He got it right without making me look like a tramp. Dr. D was professional. He thoroughly answers my questions. He seemed willing to talk with me as long as necessary and we both were satisfied. His nurse Deborah was wonderful on the day of surgery. All doctors should have a nurse like her! It helped too, they both had a great sense of humor. I still recommend him to friends.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Dr. Dubou did carpal tunnel surgery on both my hands. He did a wonderful job and I've not had any problems with them since. He's a little whiz, going many directions at once, but I thought he had a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2007

His bedside manner was very bad. He did surgery on my legs, and I told him that if he breast jobs looked as bad as my legs, I felt sorry for those women.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2006

Dr. Richard H. Dubou's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1969)

HealthPartners