Ratings for Dr. John D. Lovetere

I have been a patient of Dr. Duke (Dr. John Lovetere) for just over two years now. I started seeing him, as I was not having great success with other chiropractors I saw in the past. He has significantly helped reduce my back pain related to scoliosis. He is always willing to answer any health-related questions. Patients are number one to Dr. Duke. His staff is very friendly and helpful, the office is very clean, and there is minimal wait time to get in for an appointment.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

I went to Dr Duke for a neck injury as a recommendation from another doctor. He has corrected my neck better than it was before!I had never been to a chiropractor before. I'm a believer.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr. Duke has helped my neck tremendously. I've been to a lot of chiropractors and he really knows what he's talking about. You need a chiropractor who has the skills to give good adjustments to the whole body for long term results, not just a quick fix, and that's his philosophy. I really respect what Dr. Duke does and my family is really grateful for his care!!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

My experiences at Duke Family Chiropractic is always a good one. The staff is great and you always feel very welcome when you get there. Dr. Duke has helped my son tremendously with his asthma since he started adjusting him. I see such a wonderful change in my sons health, and I want to thank Duke Family Chiropractic for there help.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Doctors here focus on correction not just treating symptoms. Very beautiful office, a fun light hearted,loving office that gets top notch results! Lovely staff as well. Voted top chiropractor in Seacoast Area year after year.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Seemed to be more interested in showing how he knew and how cool he looked as opposed to what was wrong with me and how he could help me. Payment options seemed suspect

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

Dr. John D. Lovetere's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1997)

MAMSI