Ratings for Dr. Zahid Nazir

http://www.onenewspage.us/video/20111026/650736/Waterford-doctor-accused-of-sexual-abuse.htm I was one of those girls of the many unreported cases

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Nazir for a couple years and feel very comfortable with the Dr. and his staff because they really care about me as a patient and as a person. Dr. Nazir and his staff answer all my questions and I feel there is nothing I can't discuss with him, whereas sometimes I hold back when seeking medical care, I know that Dr. Nazir and his staff are professional and caring enough to keep my words and record confidential. All someone has to do is see how long me and my husband have been seeing Dr. Nazir, and he is our Primary Care Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Both Dr. Nazir and Dr. Ismail have been very attentive and helped me keep in the best health possible for many years. I would recommend him as a responsible and caring physician

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Dr. Zahid Nazir the best of the best. At first he was not my doctor but when i was taken to emergency my own doctor/PC never showed up or showed any interest in my condition. Dr Zahid Nazir at that time treated me and i liked him so much that i dumped other PC and Selected him as my PC. Not only doctor but then i saw him also as a very nice person in his personal life when i met him within his family with his other family members . A nice caretaker, Responsible and dependable person. I Definately Recommend Him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

I have been a patient of this practice for over 20 years. The Dr's. are professional yet friendly and caring. The practice has accomodated me on short notice on many occasions as well as for normally scheduled appointments. Requests made to the office via telephone have always resulted in one of the Dr's either returning my call or immediately caring for the request . There is always a sense confidence in dealing with the Dr's . I would highly recommend this practice to anyone searching for a Dr. who treats you as an individaul and not as a case number.THIS IS SOMETHING THAT IS LACKING IN SO MANY OTHE PRACTICES.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Nazir for the past 4 years. He has always been professional and helpful through a very difficult time for me. He's a wonderful doctor and I would reccomend him to any of my friends and family. My prays go out to him to return soon.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

I have been known Dr.Nazir for the past 15 years.He is my primary care physcian. He is a highly profeesional & an ethical doctor that I trust his ability in medicien to the point, my own daughter age 20, a medical student seeing him as a primary doctor. I have no reserve to recommend him as a trusted and caring physician for any one.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Excellent doctor very dependable and responsible would recommend family and friends to depend on his knowledge, respect & courtesy..

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Dr Zahid Nazir is very excellent doctor,he is very knowledgable ,very honest and good character guy.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

Dr. Zahid with his excellent knowledge and professional service, makes me fully satisfied. Dr. Zahid Nazir provides a comfortable atmosphere for all of his patients and I have never come across any problems in his office. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

Dr. Zahid Nazir's Credentials

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1991)