Ratings for Dr. Syed Farhan Zaidi

I got an automated message asking if I wanted to reschedule my appointment which I press to because I needed to because I had an automotive issue, then I wait to be rescheduled but then I get hung up on and their phone number isn't offered at the time so I had don't have it available to call them back. Then I called today July 6th 2017 and they tell me it was put down as a cancellation and a no-show which is absolutely wrong and unacceptable. then the young lady tells me that the young lady who does the scheduling is over at her desk and that she's going to transfer me which she does just to let the phone go to voicemail, again, unacceptable. I called up HealthNet to let them know how this doctor's office treats their veterans and not to let them go to this location again so they don't have to deal with this garbage and now also this will be going to my patient advocate to ensure other veterans like myself don't have to deal with so-called and offices like that.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Zaidi has zero empathy for patients. I have dealt with doctors for 20 years with my medical condition. I have never met anyone quite like this person. He refused to treat me after he went through a long process of vetting me for if he would take me on as a patient. He threatened me with security. He tried to walk me out of the back way since I was crying. I had someone in the waiting room. I .needed pain management help. He could have helped. What ever happened to the Hippocratic oath? He traumatized me. He is terrible. He is offensive. He is frightening. My experience was terrifying. I have never had a doctor get into my face before. Someone was on speakerphone with me and heard the whole exchange. She said, "He did not handle that well."" Stay aaway, very far away for your own health and safety.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I saw Dr. Zaidi recently, I am a retired nurse, I have worked with many doctors and I have never come across such a rude and arrogant person, this man is a disgrace to his profession and should not be a doctor!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I'm sure you are reading all the terrible thing about the Dr here. I would say, just give the Dr a chance and I am sure he will live up to all of these deviate personality allegations and even more. The problem is that there is no telling what "more" might possibly be. Dr Zaidi could serve society much better by joining Home Land Security as part of the Enhanced Interrogation Unit.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I saw this doctor today and had to review him online after some of the things I have read here. My experience was excellent. I had no problems at all and he was a very nice and knowledgeable physician. I was a bit worried after all the reviews I read here and online saying all sorts of bad things. I think some people had ulterior motives when seeing him or didn't want to follow his treatment plan. For the record, I have no skin in the game. I am a normal patient that saw him for a few months of pre-op pain management. People need to stop badmouthing a decent guy.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

The people who like him know he will RX anything you want as long as you pass a urine test and sign a contract. But he's a sketchy Dr who atty's here love bc he will write anything, my friend went there and was RXed a cocktail of short acting, very addictive drugs and he wanted me on that along with Fentanyl, morphine IR and others. He only has ONE disc issue but I have 7 along with one that protudes directly into my spinal cord (I almost died in the accident that totaled my new car). I refused the Duragesic bc of ontoward side effects (he also saw the scars from the patches) and he acted like I was stupid for not wanting something that strong, bc I knew I required it but I got one bad patch that almost put me into the hospital (chest pain, rapid heart palpitations, dangerously low BP, respiratory distress) and I told him this and he actually became adversarial and dangerously confrontational towards me so I told him I will alert not only the DEA but contact the medical board about this. He cares nothing about his patients only wants money (which they require PRIOR to receiving care, which has never happened to me in any Dr's office). Then he tried to scam my insurance and they denied his charges. I also got my copay back, which they tried to fight for to no avail. If you value your life and healthcare, please find someone competent. If you just want drugs, then he's the one you want. That is, if you want to deal with a deranged, ranting psychotic who's probably shooting himself up with drugs.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Please stay away as far as you can from the doctor. He is verbally abusive, and also does not have p Was your requirements of any position. He is not professional, and you will a very long time. The staff is disorganized and do not communicate with patients.atient caring or compassion

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I have been coming for about 9 months and Dr. Zaidi is extremely Professional and outstanding what he does.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I know of no one who actually had a positive experience with him, so whoever wrote those posts must have never met this guy. This is THE worst place I've ever been to. The obnoxious blond clerk (have no clue who she is or if she's an RN) actually told me some pretty malicious gossip about Dr Zeff, who no longer works at that so-called Dr's office. The patient advocates denied it but deceit is par for the course for these types. My personal experience with him is exactly the same as you all, with one caveat: I told him off and actually stood toe to toe with him when he became aggressive and got close to me. (I'm a female) I also told him to sit down and knock it off because all the yelling in the world isn't going to do anything but make him look even more foolish to me. Then he tried to get uppity with me (HEY I'M THE DR HERE) and I reminded him that he isn't in any position to get condescending with me because I am the one who financially controls the situation, not him. Also, he's obese and yet is in charge of other people's health? Makes no sense, neither does his facade of superiority which apparently is an infectious disease because the staff behaves in the same over the top manner i.e. condescending, speaking loudly and obnoxiously to patients, covering up his aggressive and nasty attitude. Its no secret that most addicts are nurses and dr's, which would explain a lot of this. So do yourselves a favor and avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

All the bad things people have said before is true. I have seen him for over a year and he has since day 1 been extremely rude and just a jerk. He pushes injections as the magic cure for pain and treats you like a moron if you do not want injections. Another Dr. in the same office agreed that the injections were no good if I was to elect to have surgery. Zaidi believes he is superior and far too important to actually listen to the patient. He talks down to his patients and always accuses me of seeking drugs when I have never filed a script early, never missed an apt and have never failed one of his urine tests. More than likely he is the one who is abusing drugs as he is so paranoid about his patients being criminals. His staff is also rude and condescending. I forgot about a non pain medicine I was prescribed from another doctor and the nurse demanded why I would hide that from them. The doctor then asked the same thing. How can I hide anything when they have access to the FL Database of meds I have had filled? the whole office is geared to get money from injections and other pointless procedures instead of concentrating on managing pain so I can function after a car accident. I too have had him get aggressive and stand over me in a threating manner because I disagreed with a statement he made. He would prescribe Imitrex for my migraines until Dr. Hynes told him to treat my headaches. What king of Pain Management doctor does that? He does have a split personality and you never know when he is going to erupt. Once again I am convinced he is abusing medicines and should be investigated. I have complained to the Patient Advocate to no avail. There is no one there for the patient only our wallets. I will be looking for a new office and doctors.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Medicaid / Medi-Cal
  • Medicaid of Maryland
OneNet
  • OneNet PPO
Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
Prime Health Services
Priority Partners
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Workers Comp