Ratings for Dr. John J. Beninato

Best oral surgeon around! He really knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

My name is Brandon Rhinehart I need to have open hart surgery ASAP and his staff are buttholes and don't know how to talk to ppl

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I am a nurse at a local hospital in the same town where Dr. Beninato works. I have known him for almost twenty years. During that time, he has treated me, my father, and my two children. I have personally observed his interactions with hospital patients and my own children. He has always been courteous and thorough. My father has recommended others to Dr. Beninato's office. As a nurse, I have had plenty of experience with all types of patients, especially those less pleasant ones! I sometimes wish that these patients would understand that when they act up, or make a situation impossible for myself or the Doctor, that procedures can and will be cancelled. Thank goodness for those patients who really appreciate our service!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Beninato's bedside manner is nonexistent. My 16 year old daughter was scared about being put to sleep in his office and was crying. He stood shaking his head and rolling his eyes at her. Absolutely no patience, compassion, or care. Needless to say, we left his office with her wisdom teeth. You definitely don't want to go there!!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Dr. John J. Beninato's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)