Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth J. Pusey

Great Staff! Great Office! I got the feeling that they actually cared, which I find can be rare these days. The office is always busy but I have never had a problem getting in and out on schedule. In the past, I have had problems with the corporate health care system. It left me feeling like I was being pushed around like cattle. You won't find that here. If you're looking for personalized care, I highly recommend Dr. Pusey and her staff of honest, authentic, genuine people.

Submitted July 25, 2016

I recently found a lump in my breast. A friend recommended I see Dr. Pusey. I called her office and I got right in. Dr Pusey quickly diagnosed my condition. She took her time explaining my condition and shared her recommendations. One of her staff members followed up after the visit. Like my friend, I will recommend Dr . Pusey.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Very dishonest! Save your money and find another doctor!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Pusey is an excellent radiologist MD. She is extremely knowledgable and skilled doctor. The ultrasound technician Ms. Marti is outstanding and very compassionate lady. They found my early stage breast cancer and Dr. Pusey did painless biopsy procedure to diagnose the exact dimensions of my breast cancer. Dr Pusey did a thorough exam of my breast cancer. She saved my life. Thank you Dr. Pusey and Ms. Marti.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

Marty the tech is amazing!!! Very kind and knowledgable. She is the reason I continue to go the this office. I feel like there is always someone new in the front and the person in charge of scheduling needs to be retrained. The wait times are horrific. I have only met with Dr. Pusey once or twice she seemed knowledgable but not overly friendly.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Exceptional doctor!! Found cancer in my friend's breast that an mri had missed. She found a cancer less than 2 millimeters in size! Not the warmest personality just an incredible doctor!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

She failed to find my cancer. I've been going every year for several years. I am so scared!!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

She found cancer other doctors missed and that was missed on my MRI... she is incredible!! She saved my life! Her care is superb and I don't care if I have to wait... I care about my health and she is the best. She saved the life/breasts of two of my friends as well by early detection.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

I have been going to this office for over three years. The wait times are ridiculous even with an appointment. My last visit I waited almost two hours. My actual visit with the doctor was less than ten minutes. She was too busy!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

Dr. Elizabeth J. Pusey's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)