Ratings for Dr. Elena Dolskaya

Great doctor very nice she delivered my first child via c section very courteous and really caring about me made me feel special and lessen my nervousness.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Might be good at delivering babies but terrible for general gynecology. Overrode previous advice given and refused to replace a Mirena IUD - decided tablets would be a better option. For who, not me the patient. Did not return.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Great experience with this doctor! She delivered my second child and I'm very happy with her work!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Elena Dolskaya is the best Gyn I have ever had. She is always on time and very interested in how I am feeling and what she can do to help in making my life a healthier and happier one.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

By far the best bed side manner of ANY dr I've ever seen! She always greets me with a hug and is genuinely happy to see me! Dr Dolskaya takes her time to answer any and every question I have, no matter how ridiculous, and never makes me feel rushed. She delivered my daughter via c section and I had very little pain at all, and no complications. She even corrected the "mistakes" (for lack of better word) of my prior c section done by another OB.I can't say enough good things about her! I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012