Ratings for Dr. Carla P. Talavera-Jordan

As a dentist I love her. She got me through major dental work with minimal pain. My only issue is appointments being canceled and rescheduled. My last appointment is on the second reschedule. And I can't get in for a full month later? Really?

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

We love our dentist. So happy to have found her. Martin & Lyndsie

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I am very pleased with the work done today. I broke a molar and had a deep filling and I thought I was going to loose it. Dr. Talavera was able to rescue it. I got a temporary crown and am definitely going back for the permanent crown. And regarding the anesthesia, it was the best shot I've ever had. I didn't feel any pain. The staff is super friendly and very professional. I definitely will keep coming to see her.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I went to Dr. Jordan with a mouthful of broken and loose teeth. She and her office staff were wonderful to me. They never made me feel embarrassed or ashamed of the condition of my teeth as other dentists had done. We immediately set up a plan that took 10 months to be realized. She told me this would be a journey and that she would be there with me. I will never forget those words or her kindness. Today, I have a set of beautiful teeth that fit perfectly and a smile that can't be described. I could not have done this without her. She is the very best.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013

I am very satisfied with the work done by her. I didn't even feel the anesthesia. Her office is very neat and the staff very polite. She has the best in technology. Definitely, I recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

At the begining I was very happy with the way that she help me, but in my next visit she was rude and overcharged me. Sweet at the begining and sour at the end. Not coming back at all. Rude.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

she has the best hands as a Doctor! she is simply the best!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Had to have 2 major fillings. Very satisfied with the work and cost. The equipment is state of the art; it showed hidden problems. Will definitely return & definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010