Ratings for Dr. Vandana C. Centa

Dr. Centa is wonderful, not your typical treat and street doctor, she is concerned w/whole person health and what a patient can do to improve his or her health and standard of living. Have been going to her for over 3 years, she's excellant.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

Great doctor! Takes the time to listen and is very knowledgable. Have recommended her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2010

Very concerned and knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone. Tom Schlesser

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010

Being board certified in internal medicine, Dr Centa can provide quality care to anyone but her knowledge of and interest in women's health issues make her very appealing to women. She is the only physician in the area to offer bio identical hormone treatment...my only option for hormone replacement therapy due to a family history of cancer. I began as a skeptic but am pleasantly surprised at how much better I feel after a year. She is practical and doesn't promise quick solutionss which makes her more credible to me. For treatment of the usual illnesses, I like her approach to prescribing medications, preferring to use over the counter options instead of expensive prescriptions when it makes sense. Even though she is a sole practioner with a small office, she already uses electronic medical records. She's not your typical country doctor. And unlike many doctors in this area, she is fulltime and lives in the community.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010

I did not yet have my ins. card but was told if I gave my name and ss# that would be enough. Both the Dr and office staff seemed very put out and rude. They let me walk out the door without seeing the dr. I was able to get the info in minutes on my own calling the same number they have with the same info they have. They were both rude and seemed very put out. I asked how much it would be if I went in w/o ins and she told me at least $100. I could not spend that so I left. This is after having to wait a week for the appointment.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

What a lovely person! She's caring, concerned, and takes her time listening to me when I explain what symptoms I have. She offers Same Day Appointments, which are the best! It's so nice not to have to wait when you don't feel well. I'm very impressed with her knowledge. She has electronic medical records and lives in the community. Great doc to have in town!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Vandana C. Centa's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal