Ratings for Dr. Hind M. Gautam

This doctor chooses not to listen to what the patient is saying or what the facts in her diagnosis. I have a fusion in the bad knee this doctor tried to equated to straining her back when she got up from playing with her kids on the ground. No clue would never recommend to anyone else.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

This is the worst dr in the system . She priscribes u meds then after 8 months just stops and lets u b sick . B carefull . Ill b reporting her .

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I saw her 6 months ago, but she was a Pain Management Specialist, not Anesthesiologist. She TOTALLY misdiagnosed me!! Ignored the facts, disregarded the documents, didn't listen to me, and came up with a bewilderingly WRONG diagnosis!! I had abdominal pains after eating. I DOCUMENTED over a week's worth of data-- when I slept, ate, activity level, when the pain started, etc. It was a very clear pattern of pain after eating, but she concluded that I had Arthritis!! (At 40, no less!)And so she "managed" my level 9 pain with Celebrex-- which did nothing for my pain, so I had to go the Emergency Room for pain management instead. This woman had no clue what she was doing. I wouldn't trust her to be my anesthesiologist-- she does NOT have the intelligence needed to manage pain. If she is scheduled for you or your loved one's surgery, DON"T DO IT!!! RUN AWAY!!!! Get someone else-- Green Bay has a few REALLY GOOD Doctors that are rated very high-- USE THEM!!!

Submitted January 23, 2012