Ratings for Dr. Carrie F. Leff

Most caring physician I have ever known in all my 78 years. She is caring but yet professional, knowledgeable and listens with a sincere desire to be of help. She has been my "saving grace" on many occasions and I truly appreciate the peace I enjoy in her care. I have been blessed in having Dr. Leff fulfill my personal medical needs and the needs of my family too. It is a pleasure to see her any time and I always leave having my needs met. She is the best!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Great doctor who takes her time and listens to your concerns. Thoughtful and compassionate. Highly rexommend

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Worst experience ever and I go to the doctor a lot! I brought my 2 years old today and when I asked her to check one thing (pretty personal), she did. Then, I asked her to check my son in general as he was sick, she kind of rudely accepted (I can tell she didn't really want to, like she didn't want to spend more than 2 minutes with one patient or she was just racist of catholic people - I couldn't really tell why she was so unfriendly, to a 2 years old too? Couldn't she see he was not breathing right?). Her diagnostics might not even be right (I talked to another doctor later in the day that has always been right so far and provided me with different diagnostics). I wish we were allowed to tell the insurance that the visit was not worth it as seriously, it feels like a rip off; doctors get paid no matter what; I think this should not always be the case anymore (first time I think this way too).

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Worse possible medical experience. Rude, condescending, inexplicably angry. Does not like to answer questions or be challenged in any way. Very strange experience.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr Leff has taken great care of me and my family for the past 5+ years. I feel totally comfortable with her. She takes time to listen to my concerns, and discusses the treatment plan with me. I never feel rushed when I am there. I am so thankful that I found someone so caring to take care of me and my children. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr. Carrie defines care and consideration. She hears my concerns and tailors her treatment or suggestions to me and not a statistic in my age group. She is polite, professional and does not dismiss any of my questions as "silly". I'd recommend her for family care from newborn to newly old. Every Dr. and office has hiccups but Dr. Carrie does her best to make you know that you are her priority when in her care.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Leff has been an outstanding physician to my entire family. She is the PCP to both my husband and me and Pediatrician to my two sons. We have had experience with many doctors in our lives and Dr. Leff comes out on top. She is very professional but at the same time, I feel like she's a friend and I often leave feeling so secure and comfortable, that I want to give her a hug! Her assessments are thorough and gentle and very accurate. She has a wonderful bedside manner that comforts and reassures me, every visit. She is very knowledgable and takes the time to explain new diagnosis and new studies. She responds to emails and phone calls easily and quickly. One time when I was unable to take my son for a visit, my mother took him and Dr. Leff had me on speaker phone the entire time so I felt like I was there and I understood what was happening in the visit. When I was in the hospital postpartum, she was one of the very first faces to come through my door to assess my newborn. Thank God for doctors like her who care so much! We are lucky!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Every single comment about Dr. Leff is so true!!! She was my doctor for 6 years until I couldn't take it anymore. I was diagnosed with a brain disorder through the ER because she didn't want to treat me during office visits. Even, after getting the diagnosis she never treated me for it. She said it was associated with my weight. Not true, it was associated with birth control. If you are serious about your health then Dr. Leff is not for you. She is too caught up in vanity and appearances of patients. Clearly, I don't understand why when she is not light on the eyes, herself.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Dr. Leff does not spend anytime with patients and doesn't listen. During my physical she brushed off my concerns and rushed out and the same thing happened to my husband. Then my daughter had her physical and we had serious concern but she then told me I would have to set another appointment to discuss those matters. I scheduled another appt in which she only gave me a referral for a different Doctor. It was a complete waste of time that's she could have said at my original appt. she does not appear to have any concern for her patients.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I would not recommend novi docs to anyone! Dr. Leff always seemed rushed and hardly took time to listen to any issues we had with our children, often brushing any concerns we had under the rug. Office staff was terrible with billing and constantly billed us incorrectly. We were very disappointed in the quality of care and lack of genuine care this office had!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Carrie F. Leff's Credentials

• Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Midwestern Univ, Chicago Il 60615 (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal