Ratings for Dr. David L. Isralowitz

Dr. Isralowitz has recently become my doctor and I have nothing but the highest praise for him. It is always wonderful to meet a doctor who genuinely cares about what you are going through. He is incredibly knowledgable and responsive. When I recently injured my back and called his service, they put me through to him personally! In this day and age, that is nothing short of a miracle. If you are looking for an internist who is professional, highly trained, up to date, and KIND, make an appointment with Dr. Isralowitz.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

told me I gained wait because I came from peasant stock and would be prone to that. I'm Italian, then he asked me what my last name meant, "isn't that some sort of mushroom. why do you people name yourselves after food?" I have never been insulted by a medical professional before. He also had no idea how my gland under my chin got infected, what not even a guess? Didn't study up enough in medical school? Too busy insulting people.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

The most excellent and absolutely best doctor I have ever seen. He took excellent care of me and my children for many years. I will always appreciate what he did for all of us. He helped me to get through many problems with breathing difficulties and he helped me and my daughter when we were very sick and synptonatic experiencing stress.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

Dr. David L. Isralowitz's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rutherford, NJ