Ratings for Dr. David F. ELLISON

David Ellison is unprofessional, uncaring, rude & hateful, I cannot say enough awful things about him & his attitude. He was in my daughters face shouting at her after he gave her anesthesia ready for a procedure, and had her crying in the operating room. Ellison held a release form, while a nurse guided her hand to sign. The nurse had to tell him ( several times) to get away from my daughter. This was all because he never made the phone call to my daughter, (as Erlanger said) to know that particular anesthesia would make her sick. The doctor wrote a letter and Erlanger was notified, after many calls to Erlanger, we are still waiting on their return call. This particular anesthesia, my daughter could not tolerate & made her sick, was written on all her pre-op forms when doing labs days before the surgery. Note, I did not refer to him as doctor, as this would be an insult to other real medical professionals.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014