Ratings for Dr. Shabana Firdous

I saw her for 7 years. Tossed me out BCinsurance. No goodbye. She DOES not care. Pls don't waste time. After 7 years......not even a goodbye.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

She is a terrible person who has no interest in her patients

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Worst human being that I have ever met. Walked out on her after two years of seeing her. If you ever question her she will stop treatment immediately.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

First, I waited 50 minutes to be seen. When she "apologized" for my wait, she wasn't even looking at me, she was looking at a piece of paper. I felt very upset and frustrated, as I expected to be seen at my appointment time. When I expressed this to her, she explained that I will NEVER be seen at my appointment time and that it is an impossible request. I told her that in the future, I would like to be notified that she is running behind so I can reschedule if I need to. She told me that she would not do that because she has so many patients. She then proceeded to ask me about my condition. I told her that I did not feel comfortable talking to her about my depression. She continued to question me. Finally, she listened when I said I didn't want to talk - she asked me what she could do for me. I responded that I would like to be refunded my money. She told me that she would not refund me the money, because she earned it and deserves it for spending time with me. I argued that she did not do anything. I received no therapy. If anything, I left more upset than when I went in. She was argumentative, cold hearted, rude, and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

She is the WORST doctor I have ever seen. She didn't know who I was was or why I was there after being there for 5 months. She got nasty when I questioned the medications not working and stated if I didn't want to follow her advice or plan then I needed to go elsewhere which i was perfectly fine with. I will never step foot in that place again. It is a joke and She is the most disrespectful person I have ever met.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

First of all, when first calling for an appointment I asked for Dr. Cheema who works in the same practice. Their staff gave me an appointment with Dr. Firdous which I had no knowledge of until my appointment day. I decided to give her a chance. She is an intelligent woman who is very knowledgable about the workings of the brain and a great interest in the science of it. However, she has no interest in people and did not listen to anything I said. She prescribed a medication that made me sleep for 20 hours a day and refused to switch to a different medication because "it must be the weather." Additionally, she would prescribe me 3 medications at once which made the process very confusing. I spent a few months with her, but then found a new pdoc as was advised by my therapist.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Highly recommended.She has been treating me for the last 6 years.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I love Dr. Firdous. I was a basket case but she helped me manage my days, a true mind pioneer.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

I went in asking for help wiht my addiction and because I was not taking hard core opiates she stated she couldnt help me and told me me simply take ibuprofen. she looked at her computer the entire time i was there and she told me that my addiction was not physical but only mental. I would not recommend her to anybody seeking help for an addiction.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011