Ratings for Dr. Michael K. Grofik

I have been a patient of Dr. Grofik for years, both my kids grew up with him as their Optometrist as well. Very thorough and knowledgeable, I like that he doesn't beat around the bush or try to sell to countless services or push product on you that is unneeded.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

There some reasons to go to the eye doctor but this is not one of them this is a bad experience and I wish that I can get my money back thank you very much and I appreciate it bye-bye

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

I have only had one visit, but I was very satisfied with the results. Before going in, I believe one should know that Dr. Grofik can appear as a no-nonsense kind of doctor who will not baby you but rather "give it to you straight." I have read reviews on other sites of him and realize that some adults would rather be babied and spend multiple trips going back to the doctor for simple procedures that are a waste of time. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. Meanwhile, Dr. Grofik seems thoroughly knowledgeable about his profession and performed my eye exam, provided the proper prescription, and discussed health issues that I brought up in a very well informed manner. I now have complete confidence in this doctor. I will be back.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Grofik's for over 30 years. I would clearly say there is no other Optometrist more qualified then him. He goes beyond to ensure you have the best care, treatment and direction regardless of your condition. I wouldn't trust any other doctor but him for general eye care.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

The staff are awesome and they always tell you up front the best way to go. He also uses the newest and most comfortable equipment. I could see other Doctors cheaper, but the cost is well worth it!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Went to Dr. Grofik for several years and then switched - bad move. Came back and realized I will never find a more competent doctor. I trust him and that means everything. It is hard to find a Dr. you feel will be caring, honest, and trustworthy. He meets all my criteria for the best treatment anywhere!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr. Grofik is a outstanding Optometrist, very knowledgeable, caring and down to earth. Staff very professional and caring. Hands down the best!! A++++

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

I used Dr. Grofik for many a year until I moved away. He is very thorough and cares about his patients. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Excellent doctor...highly recommend! I love this doctor! He cares about you and your needs and doesn't rush thru the exam.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012