Ratings for Dr. David P. Koelliker

I was extremely nervous about getting a root canal. Dr. Koelliker put my mind at ease with his friendly manner and his explanation of each step. He worked efficiently and professionally. I was very pleasantly surprised at what a positive experience a root canal was because of Dr. Koelliker and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

BEWARE, Terrible, Rude, Arrogant, Not Compassionate, Unprofessional, and controlling personality did affect his work. It's his way only and for any reason he decides he doesn't like you, maybe you ask too many questions or don't follow his every instruction, you are putting yourself in a bad situation. Still having problems with the tooth he worked on. I believe he is a skilled dentist but didn't choose to use his skills in my case because I followed the advice of my regular dentist over his advice. Clearly upset after the way I was treated, he told me I should have followed his advice. Do yourself a favor and find another dentist, I wish I had!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

I really enjoyed my visit to Dr. Koelliker. no one wants a root canal but if needed...I was called the day before to remind me of my visit. I did not have to wait long. They had helpful and informative staff. They have new x-rays that come up fast and a very nice office. I felt comfortable and that I knew what was going on. I was able to listen to music while being worked on, and the Dr even sat and talked to me for a while. The whole staff was very personable and nice. I would highly reccomend a visit if needed.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012