Ratings for Dr. Kevin L. Meacham

Dr Meacham is an amazing Doctor. I don't know where id be without him.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Really short waiting time. Clean and modern facilities. Cool staff. He is a great doctor. Made me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I've seen this Doctor only once and so far he was good. All my questions were answered and he did spend time with me.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

I guess because it's a clinic the treatment received by Dr. Meacham feels as if you are a second class citizen, without the proper attention or thoughtfulness an expectant mother should receive from her OB/GYN whether you are on Medicaid or not. You have to wait nearly 2 hrs before you're seen and once you're in his office he has his students do all the work. The frustration after having waited for so long and having to repeat your medical history in every visit because you get a new student doctor, is just topped off when Dr. Meacham waltzes into the office, flashing his cheesy smile as if he's Don Juan. The extent of this dr/patient relationship is by flipping through your medical folder, asks his students some questions and doesn't even ask his patients how they are. He flashes in and out of the office so fast it makes you wonder if even showed up in the first place. That being my first pregnancy, it was a horrible, desensitizing dr/patient relationship I've ever experienced.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

I've been going to Dr Meachum since I was 17yrs old.Im 34 now&he's delivered both my kids.He is very personable,caring &knowledgable.Great MD!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2010

Doctor Meacham saw me through 3 difficult pregnancies. He is an excellent Doctor and I have referred him to several of my friends who are very happy with him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Dr Meacham is a excellent MD. He was great when I had my 3 kids. When I had my first surgery before my kids other doctors said take out her ovaries. He did not take out my ovaries and fixed everything so I could have kids. The other doctors didn't care but Dr. Meacham was great. He treated me like family. He has a great bedside manner and is always kind. He knows what is doing. When my last baby wanted to come early, he was ready and did a great job. If you need a great doctor Dr. Meacham is the one. He has been my doctor for 13 years.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

He was Very rude. My baby was moving early around 12 weeks Dr Meacham said it was gas among a lot of other things he was wrong a about. He was always late and spent only 10-15 minutes with me. I got a second opinon on everything he said. His personality was arrogant and sharp and made my 1st pregancy stressful. I was glad to dump him later on in my pregancy.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

Dr. Kevin L. Meacham's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1986)

Delta Dental