Ratings for Dr. Jill E. Stocker

This doctor has no idea what in the world she is doing. She was my regular Dr until she performed a procedure on me (at age of 21 or 22) in her office that should never have been performed by her as she is not a Gynecologist. She took a biopsy of my cervix (bc my pap came back abnormal) and it was the most painful experience I had ever been through. I never knew pain like that until I gave birth. She left gauze or some kind of medical supply in me (this site wouldn't let me use the word v a g i n a) that I passed the next day after the biopsy while going to the bathroom. I was frightened and had tons of anxiety running through me. I called and asked what I should do. She said nothing.... nothing?? Really? So the next day I took it into her and her staff (refrigerated and preserved) they looked at me with total disgust and was laughing at me. Total humiliation. All of them, not just her rude, rude staff, but the doctor herself. The was the last time I ever placed foot in her office. I went to a regular gynecologist the following week and he was in shock at how scared I was for him to take the biopsy. I was so tense when he did and felt NOTHING! He said I promise it will not hurt dear, things like this should not be painful. I told him what happened and he said she should have never touched me down there bc that is not her specialty. I told him what came out of me and he agreed she left some kind (most likely gauze) inside of me and luckily I passed it or it could have turned into a major infection. I ended up having to have my cervix frozen for pre-cancer cells. This lady is a joke. All she cares about is money and appearance. I would never ever in a million year advise anyone to go to her. She thinks she knows he stuff, but really she doesn't and she will never be half the physician as her father or grandfather was. She is rude and has poor bedside manner. The only reason why I give 1 star is bc there is not an option to give NO stars.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

When sick, not able to make a timely appointment staff recommends Urgent Care facility vs making appointment. Also, appointments are moved to a later date frequently.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Jill E. Stocker's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Avmed