Ratings for Dr. Nancy C. Somer

I disagree with the last commenter. Dr. Somer listens without judgement and makes me feel like she genuinely cares. I had stomach trouble and some other problems and she called me back the next day to see how I was doing. Her staff is terrific.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Dr Somer is very impatient and condescending. She basically makes your feel like you did something wrong when you tell her what bothers you. I gave her more than one try but thats it. Dr Rosen however, is great. the girl at the desk Diane is also great.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Very kind and knowledgeable. Took the time to ask questions no other doctor has asked and put me on track to improving my health.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr Somer is awesome. She's cool, kind, and experienced. Best doctor!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr Somer is a doctor whom I would not recommend. She dont even check your heart when she examines you. She is quick to say what she thinks is wrong without even given any tests. She is quick to write out a script and send the patient out.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

I just moved to Woodbridge NJ. I need it a doctor. I saw her 3 times and those 3 times. She was rude, not caring and sarcastic. I gave her a chance but today is my last visit. I come from New York and I would never expect a doctor to behave in this manner. Dr. Somer is very condescending. I am looking for a new doctor. Only good thing was the nurse, she is very Pleasent !

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

This doctor doesn't take the full amount of time to hear her patients out. She usually cuts you off when your speaking and usually saids something about either walking or excersing which isnt the real problem or cure. She's very blunt, doesnt hold back what she thinks and can come off as rude. I dont think she really takes the time to really analyze and examine her patients. Its like 1 2 3 and your visit is over, what a waste of time and money. I will not be going back to this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

I suffered depression and weight gain after my last child. With Dr Somer's help (and occasional tuff luv) - she corrected my thyroid issue and got me going again. I thank her for her encouragement and direction - so look out world here I come.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Somer for about ten yrs and Im very happy with her. HEr staff is friendly and can help me with issueslike insurance, refferals, etc. She always takes her time talking to me. I never feel rushed or like i'm taking up her time, like you can wiht some other doctors. She has found some really serious problems that I got fixed in time, and I think its because she's a good listner. Her partner Dr. rosen is pretty good too.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Everytime i go to Dr somers office i get shoved back out the door she is not helpful and doesnt care about anything but ur weight everything is going for a walk or something along those lines she is horriable!!!! I have a lot of health issuse and she doesnt seem to have any answers for any of them. When your sick she doesnt want to help or give or do anything for you sometimes its just easier to go pay $50.00 for an emergency room visit then it is to make an appointment and sit in the room with her for all of 5 mins to have her sit there and tell you its all about your weight which isnt it in most cases! -- Im in the change for a new doctor!!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

Dr. Nancy C. Somer's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1991)

AHC