Ratings for Dr. Paul J. Costianes

Excellent experience with Dr Costianes. Cordial staff, knowledgeable doctor, informative and comprehensive care. Having spent over 30 years in health care and patient care, I would recommend Dr Costianes without hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr. Costianes is by far the most knowledgeable optometrist I've seen. He is professional and efficient but does not rush his patients. I have referred numerous friends and family to this doctor, and all have been extremely satisfied. Not only can I see perfectly and comfortably with my corrective lenses (both glasses and contacts), but he has also detected issues that other doctors were unable to identify or remedy. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Dr. Costianes has been a very helpful doctor. He has no problem referring people to other doctors for vision issues. He practices at the Kent/Ravenna Wal-Mart on Rt. 59. I continue to go to him for routine eye exams. Sometimes his staff can be a bit crusty, but the doctor is good-humored. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012