Ratings for Dr. Aykut BAYRAK

Dr. Bayrak and his staff are absolutely fabulous! I had major fibroid issues and getting pregnant on my own had become a huge challenge so I was referred to him by my OB Dr. Melissa Grier. He assisted her in the myomectomy that allowed me to maintain my fertility and eliminate the fibroids. After a second surgery to remove a stubborn fibroid and a second transfer, I'm ecstatic to report that I am expecting. I am 29 weeks and progressing fabulously. It was not an easy road for me with the fertility injections and medication regimens but Dr. Bayrak and his staff remained positive and encouraging. They are reachable via email and very timely with their responses. All the processes I had to go through were explained in detail step by step. All my questions and concerns were addressed accordingly. I always felt very informed and comfortable. I was very sad I had to be released from Dr. Bayrak's care but overjoyed that we were finally going to have a baby! And it's a BOY!! I highly recommend Dr. Bayrak and his staff to anyone who is trying to conceive and having issues or may have had a prior experience that was not so great.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

The decision and process of starting a family through the assistance of a professional is never easy. We had a few different clinics/doctors that we consulted but none made us feel like Dr. Bayrak and his staff. If you are looking for an absolute professional and an amazing doctor, truely look no further. Dr Bayrak is outstanding at making you and your spouse feel important, informed, and cared for in every way possible. From the first visit to all other office visits the care and attention was tremendous. Dr. Bayrak makes you feel as if you are the most important person in the world and the feeling of care and his explanations help calm you and give you hope and confidence. We had seen other doctors who made us feel like we were just a number in the IVF process and "money" was all they cared about, instead of getting us pregnant. With Dr. Bayrak we never felt like that at all, the entire experience and feeling we had gave us hope and we were just happy to have found a doctor that made us feel special. Please if you are unsure or searching for an IVF clinic/doctor, all I ask is for you to make an appointment with Dr. Bayrak, he and his staff will take care of the rest and I promise you will not be disappointed. Of course there is never a guarantee in life for anyone to become pregnant, we were extremely fortunate IUI worked for us. However you will not find a much better team of assistants and a more professional/caring doctor then Dr. Bayrak. They made this stressful time in our lives so much more easy and pleasant. Thank you Dr. Bayrak and your staff for the amazing care you have given us, we will always be grateful.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

My Husband and I had a great experience with Dr. Bayrak and his staff. We were referred by my sister who was successful with Dr. Bayrak. I'm currently 14 weeks pregnant and am so glad we decided to work with them. He is extremely knowledgeable, and on the cutting edge of all the latest technologies. I especially appreciated his suggestion of genetic testing, which gave us a much higher chance of getting pregnant. He diagnosed my issues, as well as my husbands and really covered all bases in getting the right tests done before we began spending our hard earned money (we didn't have fertility insurance). This process is very hard, infertility is very emotional and stressful. He was patient with us, listened, and most importantly he delivered results. I never waited more than 5-10 minutes to see the doctor or nurses, all our billing was clear-cut and handled efficiently. If you are looking for a clinic who will give you personal attention, you've found it. I've heard some pretty awful stories from friends who have gone to the larger clinics and feel like they are just a number. My sister and I will both have children now which is so exciting. Dr. Bayrak changed our entire family and made it possible for us to fulfill our dream of having a child. If anyone ever asks me for a fertility doctor, I will be sending them to LA IVF!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

My husband and I are very grateful to Dr. Bayrak and his staffs for the amazing care, we received during the entire treatment and we have our little boy here. He and his staff Sylvia, Sheri and Linda were very supportive, caring and helpful. The clinic and facilities are also very great. Whenever I had any questions about the process or doubts about taking medications or any billing questions, Dr. Bayrak and his staff were all reachable via email or phone and response very quickly. We truly felt taken care of. I was diagnosed of stage-IV endometriosis on my right ovary, when I was 25. After consulting with many doctors I found Dr. Bayrak through internet and visited him at his Pasadena office. I felt very comfortable on my 1st visit and decided to proceed with him. He did laparoscopic surgery on 2012 and removed the endometriosis, but I ended up having scar tissues and right side ovary was not functioning due to the severe stage of endometriosis. Dr. Bayrak suggested us that my best chance to conceive would be continuing with IVF. Due to high cost of IVF and insurance we did multiple rounds of IUI and unfortunately we were unsuccessful. There were times I was so sad and depressed and I never thought this day would come to me. After taking couple months of break me and my husband decided to go for IVF. We started IVF process on May 2014. Unfortunately Our 1st Embryo transfer was failed. Without losing hope we did 2nd FET on August 2014 and two weeks later may blood test result came as positive. Yet miracles do happen! We were so happy with the news and very grateful to Dr. Bayrak for fulfilling our dream. They were all so happy for us and very supportive through the next 10 weeks until "graduation" and Dr. Bayrak also referred me to a very good OBGYN. We were very sad to say good-bye to the staff at LA IVF because we never had such great experience with any other doctors and wished he could continue till the delivery. Our baby boy was born on May 2015 and he was very healthy and birth weight was 7.5 pound. He is now 5 month old. We visited Dr. Bayrak at his Century city office. He was very happy by seeing the baby. We clicked few photographs with him and looking forward to have our next FET after couple of years. I have already recommended my friends to him and told them they will not find such an amazing doctor and great experience in any other clinic.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Bayrak has helped me conceive twice. He is a miracle worker! His new office is beautiful and his staff is so kind and helpful. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Bayrak and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I wish we had a good experience to share. Unfortunately, throughout the entire process of treating our infertility with Dr. Bayrak's clinic we felt like just another patient, or a number. The office is always flooded with people. Our appointments were seldom on time, and on a few of occasions, over a half an hour late. The nurses were completely lacking empathy. Dr. Bayrak is knowledgeable, but was not knowledgeable enough to figure out our case. We will not be returning.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

This process with LA IVF was really great for us. Dr. Bayrak is a true professional. Moreover, he has a great bedside manner and was very responsive even for small issues. Like most first-time parents we didn't know what to expect and Dr. Bayrak was great about taking as much time as necessary to explain the process and answer any questions. We never felt rushed. We had tremendous luck and conceived on the first attempt. Honestly, this is a great medical practice that Dr. Bayrak has set up and the staff were like old friends by the time we finished. We only wish that Dr. Bayrak could be the OBGYN as well!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Our IVF journey with Dr. Bayrak couldn't have gone any smoother. He is very knowledgeable and has any easy-going bedside manner. He kept us well-informed every step of the way and addressed each of our concerns with great patience. Dr. Bayrak's staff, Linda, Sheri, and Sylvia, were awesome throughout it all. They always made us feel, not just like patients, but like a welcome part of the family. It was a pleasure being greeted by them at every appointment. Each one of them, including the doctor, were always available via email or phone for any issues or concerns my husband or I had. Ultimately, we went through our first IVF cycle and our now expecting our baby next June. We definitely highly recommend Dr. Bayrak!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I was referred to Dr Bayrak by my brother in law. We had been trying and were looking find someone who could help us. Dr Bayrak put as at ease immediately. He is very knowledegable about what he does and most of all, from day one, I felt I could put my complete trust in him. Throughout the treatment, he always answered the questions we had no matter how trivial they were and that included on weekends and holidays. The office itself functions as a well oiled machine, they (Linda and Sylvia) took care of EVERYTHING including the insurance hassles. Sherri is very helpful too with questions regarding the medications/injections/­first pregnancy worries etc. Overall we have been very very happy with Dr Bayrak and have already referred him to two of my friends

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

We had a wonderful (and successful) experience with Dr. Bayrak and his staff. Dr. Bayrak is extremely thorough and knowledgable. He always spent as much time as necessary to answer all of our questions and ease all of our worries making us feel like we were his only patients. The staff responded promptly to all of our other questions. We truly felt that they all cared about us and our needs. We are forever grateful to Dr. Bayrak and his staff. We now have an amazing little boy that we cannot imagine our life without!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr. Aykut BAYRAK's Credentials

GHI
Healthnet
Multiplan
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bayrak and his staff are absolutely fabulous! I had major fibroid issues and getting pregnant on my own had become a huge challenge so I was referred to him..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The decision and process of starting a family through the assistance of a professional is never easy. We had a few different clinics/doctors that we consulted b..."

January 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My Husband and I had a great experience with Dr. Bayrak and his staff. We were referred by my sister who was successful with Dr. Bayrak. I'm currently 14 week..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I are very grateful to Dr. Bayrak and his staffs for the amazing care, we received during the entire treatment and we have our little boy here. H..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bayrak has helped me conceive twice. He is a miracle worker! His new office is beautiful and his staff is so kind and helpful. I would absolutely recommend ..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I wish we had a good experience to share. Unfortunately, throughout the entire process of treating our infertility with Dr. Bayrak's clinic we felt like just an..."

May 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This process with LA IVF was really great for us. Dr. Bayrak is a true professional. Moreover, he has a great bedside manner and was very responsive even for ..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our IVF journey with Dr. Bayrak couldn't have gone any smoother. He is very knowledgeable and has any easy-going bedside manner. He kept us well-informed every..."

December 2, 2014