Ratings for Dr. Gerald J. Dagostino

Dr D'Agostino was rude, harsh, unprofessional, threw my charts and aggressive. During my eye exam he would ask which letters looked clearer and when i asked if he could go back he said no and decided for me. Also when he asked me to read the letters in the row he cut me off after i only read 2/7 letters and did this every time. He also repeatedly told me i have a diseased unhealty eye which is pretty scary at 36 yrs old and followed by saying i dont know what you want me to tell you ?? All he kept saying was your eye is diseased inflammed and unhealthy. Really???? Yet he sent me away with my contact prescription, no advice and no plan of action. NEVER in a million years would I recommend this so called eye doctor to even my worst enemy. In fact I will tell everyone i know to tell five people they know how this guy was an absolute joke. Unprofessional and heartless to say the least.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

Dr. Gerald J. Dagostino's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal