Dr. Marvin C. Lee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Marvin C. Lee

When I came to Dr. Marvin Lee, I was in really rough shape. I used to lie down most of the time because it was too painful to sit. When I met Dr. Lee, he was very gentle and thorough. He came up with a plan, asked me to visit him twice a week for 4 months. I slowly started to see improvements and I felt hopeful for the first time in years. 6 months into the treatment now, my pain has been dramatically reduced. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Lee and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I have been treated by Dr. Marvin Lee many times now and have had significant improvements in my condition. I find him to very professional, compassionate and knowledgeable. He manages to find all those niggly little spots that you didn’t even know were there. I will gladly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr. Lee is an experienced chiropractor. I always step into his office with a bagful of questions and he very patiently helps me understand what is happening to my body. After the visits, my body, especially my back, feels so much better. I am so glad to have found Dr. Lee, he is great.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Dr. Lee is awesome. On top of the adjustments, he has advised me some exercises to do for the lower back pain and I can feel a lot of improvement. I highly recommend him for any of your chiropractic needs.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

Great Clinic! I saw more results in the first three sessions with Dr. Marvin Lee than I had in the past year with my physio. The front desk staff are always friendly and they responded quickly to my email to book an appointment. I was not very keen on trying a chiropractor for my back injury, but am so glad I did. Thanks Dr. Lee!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

I come here for both chiropractic & massage services to deal with my lower back pain. Dr. Marvin is great in making adjustments to help with the pain. They are very professional and knowledgeable about their massage techniques. Would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr. Marvin Lee is incredible. If there was a way to put him in my pocket and take him out when I needed him, I would. And he never forces you to come back a million times; only when you feel you require his assistance. Fabulous!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Just started going to Dr. Lee for the past three months and I have already seen a lot of improvement compared to previous chiropractic care I received from another Chiropractor. I am very eager to see the next round of results. Dr. Lee has always been open to answering any of my questions or concerns. The staff also creates a nice and friendly environment, especially at times when the wait times are long. Highly recommend Dr. Lee and his team!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

If you are suffering from any pain of any kind, go see a Chiropractor. But not just any Chiropractor, one should see Dr. Lee, he is passionate about chiropractic care and it really shows in what he does. His treatments have helped me a lot.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Lee's office since April'16 and haven't had any knee pain since. I lookforward to being in the best shape I can be in. Very nice and pleasant healthcare provider to be around. And his staff deserves a special mention, they are all just amazing at what they do. Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr. Marvin C. Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Los Angeles Chiropractor Dr. Lee is the director of Marvin C. Lee Chiropractic, PC in Los Angeles, CA. The innovative combination of medical care, nutritional counseling, and chiropractic care, has made his wellness center well known for its success in the natural care of; digestive disorders, sleep problems, fatigue, headaches, pain syndromes, athletic injuries, lasting weight loss and stress related illnesses. He graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in International Relations from the University of British Colombia. As an athlete in High School he developed an interest in sports medicine, participating in wrestling, football, hockey, and volleyball. While playing hockey he had an injury and this solidified his determination to pursue a career in Chiropractic. He received his Doctorate degree from Chiropractic Cleveland Chiropractic College of LA graduating with Honors in 1998. He served on the Executive Board of Directors for Korean Churches for Community Development assisting in building bridges and increasing capacity for all communities. He is actively involved in the research and advancement of wellness and natural health care. His mission is to create healthier communities through wellness education. Currently, Dr. Marvin C. Lee is also pursuing a Law Degree and hopes to complete his additional Professional education to further serve his patients and his community.

• Korean
  • English
  • Spanish

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 1992)
  • Cleveland Chiropractic College (Grad. 1998)
  • Southwestern Law School