Dr. Marvin C. Lee

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Marvin C. Lee

If you are suffering from any pain of any kind, go see a Chiropractor. But not just any Chiropractor, one should see Dr. Lee, he is passionate about chiropractic care and it really shows in what he does. His treatments have helped me a lot.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Lee's office since April'16 and haven't had any knee pain since. I lookforward to being in the best shape I can be in. Very nice and pleasant healthcare provider to be around. And his staff deserves a special mention, they are all just amazing at what they do. Keep up the great work!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Lee for over two years. He is helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. I suffered regular headaches and now, I am surprised when I have one. The efficacy of chiropractic care for me is undeniable. If you are suffering from any pain of any kind you should definitely go see Dr. Lee!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I come here for regular treatments. I love how well Dr. Lee manages to release my stress and my chronic shoulder pain is almost gone. Lovely staff and clean facility - Can't recommend this place highly enough.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Found him through a friend's recommendation. Huge improvement since I have started working with him. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I've had the pleasure of getting treatment from Dr. Lee at his chiropractic cliinic. I've been going to him for over 2 years now and I can't say enough nice things about this clinic and the services they offer. I wholeheartedly recommend this place!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I am grateful for receiving effective care at by Dr. Lee. As a healthcare practitioner myself, I value a doctor who listens and is compassionate about a client's needs. Healing happens here!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Lee saved me over christmas holidays when my back started spasming. My regular chiro was out holidaying for a few weeks and I needed urgent help. Dr. Lee's clinic was amazing and got me fixed up in a few treatments. I've now been going to him regularly and have not had any major issue since. I look forward to my visits and catching up each time.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Dr. Lee is one of the best chiropractors I have ever had. I have moved around a lot and finding a chiropractor that listens to me and my body, that expects me to work between visits to support my own goals and has a great bedside manner can be hard to find. I refer my friends and family in the area to Dr. Lee all the time!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Needed to find a new chiropractor after moving to the city. I've been to several chiropractors in the past but I love the extra care that I receive from Dr. Lee. He's been great at treating my issues. Really glad I found this clinic. Thanks :)

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Marvin C. Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Los Angeles Chiropractor Dr. Lee is the director of Marvin C. Lee Chiropractic, PC in Los Angeles, CA. The innovative combination of medical care, nutritional counseling, and chiropractic care, has made his wellness center well known for its success in the natural care of; digestive disorders, sleep problems, fatigue, headaches, pain syndromes, athletic injuries, lasting weight loss and stress related illnesses. He graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in International Relations from the University of British Colombia. As an athlete in High School he developed an interest in sports medicine, participating in wrestling, football, hockey, and volleyball. While playing hockey he had an injury and this solidified his determination to pursue a career in Chiropractic. He received his Doctorate degree from Chiropractic Cleveland Chiropractic College of LA graduating with Honors in 1998. He served on the Executive Board of Directors for Korean Churches for Community Development assisting in building bridges and increasing capacity for all communities. He is actively involved in the research and advancement of wellness and natural health care. His mission is to create healthier communities through wellness education. Currently, Dr. Marvin C. Lee is also pursuing a Law Degree and hopes to complete his additional Professional education to further serve his patients and his community.

• Korean
  • English

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 1992)
  • Cleveland Chiropractic College (Grad. 1998)
  • Southwestern Law School