Ratings for Dr. Vincent S. Rogliano

I went to Dr. Rogliano for years but recently divorced this practice. He is rude and always has been. I stayed because he was good. However my last few procedures have gone up in price and I really decided I don't need attitude at my age. My new dentist is experienced and professional and goes over thoroughly what needs to be done. Too many multiple visits Rogliano. I also believe he cut my husbands sinus cavity when doing a root canal and told him to call an oral surgeon, at our expense of course.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Rogliano for 15 years and have never had an issue or problem. Appointments start on time.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Rogliano is rude to patients and clearly thinks quite highly of himself. He seems to know what he's doing but refuses to listen to patient's suggestions which has forced me to schedule extra appointments for things that should have been taken care of right away.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

He had to redo the crowns & veneers on my front teeth multiple times & I am still unsatisfied! He ruined my smile!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012

Just a little cocky..which may be a little offensive to some people although he knows his stuff and is very quick which is good for the people who don't like going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011