Ratings for Dr. David M. Fink

RUDE! He lied to me and my fiance straight to our faces and said that I couldnt get pregnant for a year after coming off an IUD. Im not like most females first of all and I have missed my period for 3 months. He pushed for me to take birthcontrol again but I refused to because the pill was too much for me to handle. I got sick with them before. He also rushed my pap smear and never called me with the results! I got an email and had to log in to my labcorp account for them! He refused to answer my phone calls and he never scheduled my next appointment. I will not be going back to him because I fear if I do, he will not help with my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

How dare this Dr speak to a woman the way he did! Simply, coldly telling her not to bother monitoring her pregnancy ( was advised by ER DR to do so ). He told her he wasnt going to bother because the baby will die anyway and so may she. He should have his license revoked!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Fink's for 14 years, he delivered 2 our of 3 of my children, and I would never think of changing. After reading the negative reviews just below, I was compelled to get my opinion of him and his off staff on here immediately. While, we all have different experiences with our doctors, you should always go with your gut and find someone you are comfortable with. If it is not Dr. Fink, then move on. Don't discredit him by making negative and condescending remarks on this site. He obviously wasn't a fit for you, and therefore, you should not let it get to you, but instead find someone who is a fit for yourself. Dr. Fink and his staff, for me, has been beyond wonderful in his bedside manners, professionalism and care. While he does speak quickly, he does not rush the appointment whatsoever and is welcome to any and all questions. If you don't agree with an advised solution, he will introduce another. He is filled with optional knowledge and I personally take comfort in knowing that. Good luck t those who do not like Dr. Fink...I for one am staying with him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I went to get my pap, also i was getting heavy and very painful periods. He was late, i was the 1st patient and when i got there, office was still dark. My app was at 9am and he was late, he rushed to my pap. Kept pushing the birthcontrol, i told him dont work for me. I was in lot pain. He said well, take the pill and will see u in 3 months. He never gave me med for my candida he said will. He said we trying keep u out operating room. Went 2 another Dr my primary refered me, 1st thing she said after examined me and looked my results i needed surgery. He failed in so many levels. He didnt even put my pap in the computer.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

Dr appt scheduled for 1pm. I arrive five minutes early and door to the office is locked, I knock, receptionist comes to the door and says they are still on lunch...she did let me come in however. I provide the four pages of paperwork that I've done ahead if time to make their lives easier. I ask if the dr is running on time. She tells me " oh he's not even back from lunch yet and he has a meeting." What? I asked why I was scheduled for 1pm then. She says it's a doctors office, I shouldn't expect to be seen at the appointment time. I asked for my insurance card and drivers license back and told them I would find another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I saw Dr Fink for years. At least 5, he was ok at first but when I started having problems with my period he constantly pushed the pill on me. Or some form of hormonal control. Turns out there was a much worse issue that he overlooked for a very long time. My family. Doctor actually told me to stop seeing him and referred me. I have endometriosis. My periods were so bad, I showed him a pic one visit of a blood clot that was the size of a tangerine and he said, " that is normal". Then wanted me to continue to take the pill after I told him for two years it did not help. I tried two different kinds and they were both horrible. I feel he is getting a kickback I'm drug reps for pill pushing and the he is more focused on the OB side of the operation. He is condescending and short. I'm so glad I left and an attentive doc paid attention to my pains and discomfort. His ideals and priorities are not in the right order.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

When reading the reviews I was scared to keep my appointment! Having to switch at 7 months pregnant is hard! Glad I went he was helpful in every way. Quick talker (by nature) doesn't rush answers or your questions tho! When it finally came time to have my baby (over due) he was on call. A lot happened in the delivery room that was not planned. He was supportive in my decision not to have an epidural. Half way into pushing he could tell something wasn't right and my baby had the cord around her neck. He knew he had to be quick. He got my baby out quickly and safe. She was fine thankfully! He later apologized for my husband not being able to cut the cord but I'd rather he help my child. I came from a very over populated office that could never get u in you had to make your appt months (6+) ahead with him I call Tuesday I'm in by Friday! Thank you again Dr fink and staff!!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Dr. Fink is the BEST! I am able to get an appointment quickly, he is always on time. I wouldn't go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

I had seen for several yrs. My last visit he had moved offices and lost all my blood work that determined whether I was safe to go back on birth control pills, very poor bedside manner, doesn't answer your questions, disregarded serious concerns.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2012

I went to Dr. Fink for 2 years. First the secretary scheduled my next appointment a year in advance, most doctors offices give you a reminder call, not this one, a year comes by and I miss my appointment (had it written in my old phone that broke) and they were quick to send me the letter that I owed for the missed appointment that came 2 days after my appointment. Second, I was just diagnosed with HPV which my new obgyn was surprised that I wasn't diagnosed before because it had progressed, which means Dr. Fink and his office never called me about abnormal Pap smears, even after I asked him at an appointment about some symptoms, he brushed it off and said "just use condoms." Now 2 years later, I have this diagnoses that he failed to tell me about. He is absolute horrible and his secretaries are all rude. I'll never go back here, you're better off trying to examine yourself than to let this man do it.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr. David M. Fink's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1985)

Kaiser-Permanente