Ratings for Dr. Timothy T. O'Donnell

Very condescending and negative. He once said Chantix never works, "but I'll give you a prescription anyway"- well I quit smoking on it. Wouldn't test me for lyme disease despite my hiking/finding ticks on me and being completely wiped out for a month - his response in a sarcastic tone, "Well why don't I test you for this, and why don't I test you for that"- he sounded like a 2 year old I almost started laughing! I never went back after that. The only good thing about his office was the early office hours but when you have to deal with someone who has these issues I wouldn't care if he were open 24 hours/day.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

He treated my mother and sister rudely, missed my father's "decades" of terrible heart disease and was defensive, cold and didn't send so much as a card when my young dad dropped dead. They got along well, but based on the medical examiner's findings, his disease should have been found 16 yrs ago when he had a stroke. All it took to find was an EKG or MRI. But, doctors should send cards when patients die, and be kind to the family. We were kind to Dr. O'Donnell. What an ass.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010

I was supposed to be a new patient and I missed my appointment. There were no letters or calls to remind me of an upcoming appointment that was made over 3 weeks ago. The staff was mean on the phone informing me of their "no rescheduling" policy whereas most offices just charge a "missed visit" fee. I found the staff to be very unforgiving and unfriendly.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Very approachable and personable. Never feel rushed or that you are wasting his time and always listens to what you have to say. Dorothy his receptionist is a great asset.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2008

I stopped seeing Dr O'Donnell after both my husband and I went to see him for upper respiratory infections and he turned his head and covered his face when he provided me with papers. His bedside manner leaves a LOT to be desired.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2006

He is the best family doctor I ever had. Always helpful and has returned by calls when I had concerns after hours. His secretary Dorothy is just as wonderful as he is! Makes me feel very comfortable and he is very approachable.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2006

Dr. Timothy T. O'Donnell's Credentials

• Univ Di Torino, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Torino, Italy (Grad. 1983)

MSP/BC Med