Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kamran Hakimian

The amount of time I spent researching what EMG/NCV was and freaking out all along was for nothing. From the moment I walked in Dr. Hakimian's office the girls in the front greeted me warmly, they were a little busy but I didn't have to wait more than 10 minutes to be taken into a room (which you all know its a pretty good thing considering how long we wait at any other doctor's offices). Dr. Hakimian and his technician explained the whole procedure and even gave me little breaks in between the procedure (because I'm such a baby and it was mildly painful for me). Overall it was an interesting experience, like I mentioned I freaked out for nothing and was done with the nerve test in less than 40 minutes.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Dr. Kamran Hakimian's response
Thank you for taking the time to rate and share your experience with us at California Sports & Rehab. We understand this exam may sometimes be uncomfortable, but we sure are glad you had a positive experience with us.

Submitted December 3, 2018

I was scheduled to see Dr. Hakimian for a nerve test at his office located in Beverly Hills. Dr. Kakimian and his office staff were very detailed in explaining to me each nerve test prior to beginning the procedure. I‘ve had a nerve test before with another doctor, surprisingly this nerve test was little to no pain. His staff were welcoming and professional. I didn’t have to wait before they called me in. I did notice that the facility was well organized and very clean. Parking was no problem for me. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Dr. Kamran Hakimian's response
Thank you for taking the time to rate and share your experience with us at California Sports & Rehab. We understand that this exam may sometimes be unpleasant, but are glad to see that you had little to no pain during that time. We greatly appreciate your review and future recommendations.

Submitted December 3, 2018

On April 25, 2018, I was scheduled to see Dr. Hakimian to have an Electrodiagnostic nerve test performed on me and it was a very pleasant experience. I’ve had a nerve test performed on me before in the past by another physician and it was an extremely grueling experience to endure. My procedure with Dr. Hakimian was an absolute relief. I’m a person who can’t stand needles and have dreaded them all of my life, however, when Dr. Hakimian performed the needle portion of the nerve test on me, I didn’t feel any pain whatsoever even though he said that I would probably feel a slight pinch. His steady hands, calm and nurturing demeanor, soothing charismatic personality, and his informative medical knowledge, helped relieved the process of the procedure all the better. I highly recommend this doctor because he absolutely creates an excellent relieving experience. Thank you Dr. Hakimian!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Kamran Hakimian's response
Thank you for taking the time to rate and share your experience with us at California Sports & Rehab. We appreciate the wonderful review and glad to read this procedure was an absolute relief.

Submitted December 3, 2018

Dr. Hakimian was very professional and him and his staff made me feel very comfortable. This was my first time seeing this doctor and I would be happy to recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. Kamran Hakimian's response
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to rate and share your experience with us at California Sports & Rehab. Thank you for the wonderful review and any future referrals/recommendations :)

Submitted December 3, 2018

Thanks to Dr. Hakimian and his technician I had a great experience on the EMG test. I was kinda nervous about this test since I was told it was painful, but thanks to the technician Alejandra this test was easy and comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Hakimian. So polite and well manner.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Kamran Hakimian's response
You are very welcome...and thank you for taking the time to rate and share your experience with us at California Sports & Rehab. We strive to provide the upmost care and experience during this neurodiagnostic exam and glad to see that Alejandra made this experience as easy and as comfortable as possible :) Thank you again for the wonderful review and future recommendations.

Submitted December 3, 2018

THis DR. works for the Insurance Companies !! If you have a workers comp case or accident!!You will done in by him. Meaning he will give the results the Insurance want him to say! There nothing wrong with you !Researching nerve conductions tests, I find they highly inaccurate and easily manipulated. Just research it ! This doctor is a complete fraud !!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I was actually kind of dreading this visit but I walked in and the staff was so helpful and so punctual. That in itself is rare. Then, I met Dr. Hakimian. He put me right at ease and was blessed with a wonderful "bedside" manner although we were in the office. I was so pleased and don't miss a chance to confer with this Dr. anytime in any of his satellite offices. It was a pleasure. Lynda S., Brea, CA

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Always pleased with the results. Have been comi g for5 years . SHIRLEY.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Awesome work and bed side manners. Also was affordable. Dr. hakimian is painless as well and patient.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

The staff is great very friendly and accommodating Smiling a lot Always asking if I'm fine or not They make Me feel at home in their office Which relaxed me withe nerve test that I had Thanks mucho

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Kamran Hakimian's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Kamran Hakimian, one of the most trusted and well-respected doctors in Los Angeles started his practice in 1982. He is board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation as well as Electrodiagnostic Medicine and has been practicing in his field for more than thirty years. His training was at University of California in Los Angeles and Irvine with extensive training in Electrodiagnostic Medicine at the UCI. He is a member of American Academy of Electrodiagnostic and Neuromuscular Disease. He is also a member of LA County’s Medical Association and American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine. He provides patients with neurodiagnostic evaluation: nerve conduction study and electromyography.

• English
  • Persian
  • Spanish
  • Tagalog

• Irvine California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

HIP