Ratings for Dr. Kamran K. Hakimian

I was scheduled to see Dr. Hakimian for a nerve test at his office located in Beverly Hills. Dr. Kakimian and his office staff were very detailed in explaining to me each nerve test prior to beginning the procedure. I‘ve had a nerve test before with another doctor, surprisingly this nerve test was little to no pain. His staff were welcoming and professional. I didn’t have to wait before they called me in. I did notice that the facility was well organized and very clean. Parking was no problem for me. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

On April 25, 2018, I was scheduled to see Dr. Hakimian to have an Electrodiagnostic nerve test performed on me and it was a very pleasant experience. I’ve had a nerve test performed on me before in the past by another physician and it was an extremely grueling experience to endure. My procedure with Dr. Hakimian was an absolute relief. I’m a person who can’t stand needles and have dreaded them all of my life, however, when Dr. Hakimian performed the needle portion of the nerve test on me, I didn’t feel any pain whatsoever even though he said that I would probably feel a slight pinch. His steady hands, calm and nurturing demeanor, soothing charismatic personality, and his informative medical knowledge, helped relieved the process of the procedure all the better. I highly recommend this doctor because he absolutely creates an excellent relieving experience. Thank you Dr. Hakimian!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Hakimian was very professional and him and his staff made me feel very comfortable. This was my first time seeing this doctor and I would be happy to recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Thanks to Dr. Hakimian and his technician I had a great experience on the EMG test. I was kinda nervous about this test since I was told it was painful, but thanks to the technician Alejandra this test was easy and comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Hakimian. So polite and well manner.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

THis DR. works for the Insurance Companies !! If you have a workers comp case or accident!!You will done in by him. Meaning he will give the results the Insurance want him to say! There nothing wrong with you !Researching nerve conductions tests, I find they highly inaccurate and easily manipulated. Just research it ! This doctor is a complete fraud !!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I was actually kind of dreading this visit but I walked in and the staff was so helpful and so punctual. That in itself is rare. Then, I met Dr. Hakimian. He put me right at ease and was blessed with a wonderful "bedside" manner although we were in the office. I was so pleased and don't miss a chance to confer with this Dr. anytime in any of his satellite offices. It was a pleasure. Lynda S., Brea, CA

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Always pleased with the results. Have been comi g for5 years . SHIRLEY.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Awesome work and bed side manners. Also was affordable. Dr. hakimian is painless as well and patient.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

The staff is great very friendly and accommodating Smiling a lot Always asking if I'm fine or not They make Me feel at home in their office Which relaxed me withe nerve test that I had Thanks mucho

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Today I had my first EMG (nerve) test with Dr. Hakimian. I was a bit nervous about the test after what I read on the internet which indicated there can be a high level of pain associated with the test. I was pleasantly surprised on many levels: Dr. Hakimian's staff is so professional, friendly and make you feel comfortable. They took me 15 minutes ahead of schedule (such a rarity in the medical world!). Dr. Hakimian and his assistant, Stacy, were real pro's in this area of expertise. They were thorough and efficient. Although part of the test was uncomfortable, I was not in extreme pin. In the end Dr. Hakimian was able to provide me some immediate feedback on the test results which is quite rare - I usually have to wait 3-5 business days for other kinds of test results. To conclude, I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Hakimian for your medical needs.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Kamran K. Hakimian's Credentials

• Armenian

• Irvine California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Workers Comp