Ratings for Dr. Ruth Vogel

DR. VOGOL IS WONDERFUL! SHE REALLY CARES AND YOU CAN TELL,HOWEVER HER STAFF IS RUDE AND DONT CARE HOW LONG THEY LEAVE YOU WAITING.THE PLACE NEEDS A GOOD CLEANING THE TOYS ARE NASTY, I DONT LET MY 2YR OLD PLAY WITH THEM. I DONT WANT TO CHANGE MY CHILDS DR. AND WILL NOT BUT IJUST HATE GOING IN THE OFFICE.IT WOULD BE NICE IF SHE WOULD GET ALL NEW STAFF& A CLEANING SERVICE.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

The receptionists are rude. The place smells like b.o. The male doctor did not put on gloves or wash his hands after dealing with other patients and hacking up a lung outside our door. He was not clean shaven or cut. When I try to make an appointment, they do not call me back or leave a message within the 24 hour time period that they say. Dr. Vogel is nice, but definitly not worth it.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

Dr. Vogel is the best! I would not change my children's doctor for a million dollars. I have been seeing her since 1994. However the front desk staff are the nastiness group of girls I have ever ran across. They have no respect and I find myself always having words with someone on my visits. I have told Dr. Vogel about this serveral times however she can not correct their behavior, so I just try to ignore them.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

I didn't see Dr. Vogel but Dr. Ann Schewan in that practice. I really loved the office. It was clean, spacious, and stocked with all the things they needed. I really felt like Dr. Schewan was complete in my daughters exam and even noticed a very slight rash that we couldn't even see. By the time we got home it was really apparent and we have already filled the perscription to deal with it appropriatly. I've gotten great feedback also from other mothers in the area about this practice in particular.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007

She knows her kids! My kids love to go and see her. They are not even scared when it is time to get shots because they say that Dr. Vogel would not do anything to hurt them! She is a Top notch Dr!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007

I have been taking my children to Dr. Vogel since 1999 and she has always understood and addressed my concerns. You may have to wait a few minutes after your appointment time but believe me she's worth it. She takes her time explaining medical issues with you and you don't feel like she's trying to rush you out of her office. She is very cautious and sincere. My kids and I love her. We have moved farther away but I still drive the additional 20 minutes because I know she will do whats in my kids best interest.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2006

She is extremely cautious but wants to be accurate. She is conservative but agressive. She is caring and takes time with patient. My kids love her.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2006

Dr. Ruth Vogel's Credentials

• The Hebrew Univ, Hadassah Med Sch, Jerusalem, Israel (Grad. 1971)