Ratings for Dr. Fred E. Braastad

I have had two surgeries and an temp ileostomy and Dr. Braastad is wonderful. I have always felt very comfortable talking to him or the staff. They make you feel comfortable and like you are their top priority. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Braastad made me feel at ease because he is a good communicator. Dr. Braastad performed two separate surgeries on me at the same time. I had to have my gallbladder out and a hemorrhoid surgery as well. I have no scars from the surgery and my hemorrhoid problem that I have had since I was in my teens is now gone. I am 58 years old and I can not thank Dr. Braastad enough for taking care of me when I was in such bad shape. So, Yes I highly recommend Dr. Braastad.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

This doctor was overheard cussing out a nurse. I have never seen anyone treat another human being like that.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Dr. Braastad is one of Peoria's finest surgeons. He removed my appendix using Laproscopy and I went home that night. Recovery was quick and virtually no scarring. Very knowledgeable and highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

This is the best place to go! Staff and Dr. Braastad make you feel like family. Never in a rush and always a smile. Questions are answered in full and everything explained completely. You won't spend all day waiting here! Absolutely no complaints here. I have already recommended him to family and friends and even a few strangers! Never have to be nervous when going to see Dr. Braastad and staff. Teri L. Ford Galesburg, IL

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Dr. Braastad came highly recommended by a surgical nurse. That is about as good as it gets! He did hernia surgery on me 8 years ago, and I have had NO problem since! He also did another surgery on me, and it went just fine! He is very personable. No complaints about him at all except that he is almost a dead ringer for Bill Clinton! :+)) No kidding! I highly recommend him for ANY general surgery!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr. Braastad is highly skilled and very personable. I would recommend him to anyone!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2008

absolute perfect bedside manor very professional yet also caring very prompt and knowledgeable has done three surgerys for myself and another scheduled also two surgerys on my mother i selected him once again for my upcoming surgey

flag | Submitted February 7, 2008

What a charming physician! He is very kind, compassionate and skilled.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2006

Dr. Fred E. Braastad's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)