Ratings for Dr. James E. Yarborough

I love Dr Yarborough! He has always been super respectful and friendly. My son and I go and would highly recommend him. We don't have vision insurance, so I pay out of pocket. His fees are very reasonable compared to the dr we used to see in Knightdale. It is convenient to have the Walmart vision center next door.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Dr James Yarborough was my optomotrist when I worked in Cary, NC. Once he moved, the new physician was not has thorough nor the staff as polite. Five years later, I found where he moved his practice to and have been a patience ever since. My whole family goes to him and we all love the service that he and his staff gives.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Doctor Yarborough and his staff are an absolute joy to meet and funny too! I have never had this much fun at a doctor's appointment. He is extremely knowledgeable about his field (over 30 years of experience and achievement) yet explains clearly about YOUR eyes and eye health and how to best take care of you. Evidence of his many achievements are posted in the exam rooms. He did such a great job that I immediately sent him two referrals who both reported having great experiences with Dr. Yarborough. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012

Dr. Yarborough was very friendly and easy-going. Both my husband and I liked seeing him very much.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

He refused to file my BCBCNC insurance. I was not aware that I was covered for insurance on the day of the exam. A few days after the appointment I received my new insurance card which indicated Vision was covered 100%. I returned to him and asked if they would file the claim for me and he refused. He has 180 days to file a claim and is too "busy" or lazy to take care of me (his new/former patient). I would not recommend unless you absolutely cant find anyone else. From the looks of it he will have PLENTY of time too accept your money and give you an eye exam. Dr. Yarborough seems to only care about getting your money and does not respect or care about his patients (my opinion). God Bless.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011