Ratings for Dr. Stephen C. Thompson

I saw Dr Thompson every single appointment and he delivered my son. He's a wonderful doctor

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Found his office staff pleasant and helpful, not really long wait times, but sono tech was awful, insensitive, and had no concern for the discomfort and pain she was causing during vaginal ultrasounds. Had a vaginal ultrasound done at st Fran and had no pain whatsoever. As far as doctor Thompson goes, his bedside manner is the worst, he has no concerns at all for the underlying problems that may be causing repeated miscarriages. He leaves you scared and stressed out with his "wait and see" approach, won't do any tests to find out what's wrong... I'll give him credit for being prompt and performing a D&C when it was needed. Overall I believed he did what he was supposed to do but couldve done more. He didnt present any alternative options. we would've been much more comfortable with somoene else.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

After seeing and abandoning three other obgyn doctors over the past few years, I can finally say my search is over. From the minute I walked in the door and left I felt great about this place. The entire staff and Dr. Thompson are fantastic. Dr. Thompson will go above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable and to discuss any matters in which you wish to discuss and he will educate you. If you are looking for an obgyn, GO HERE. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Fantastic doctor and wonderful staff. When I unexpectedly had a miscarriage, the entire staff stopped what they were doing in order to make time and accommodations for me. Now being pregnant again, Dr. Thompson has taken such great care of me. I can tell he is genuinely happy to see me having a healthy, normal pregnancy. As others have said, his kindness and compassion are very evident in his practice.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Great Dr. truly the best. I love the fact that his staff is always nice and very prepared, when you call they get all the answers for you.I truly love that on every appointment I see the Dr. not a nurse practitioner, nothing against them but it is just reassuring to know that your OB does know who you are.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

I have been with Dr. Thompson through two c-sections. No one likes surgery, especially when you are awake, but he made me feel very comfortable. He is a kind and compassionate Doctor. I have had 3 different Doctors and by far he is the most patient and understanding. The staff is also very friendly and make you feel very comfortable. All in all a great place to go!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

I first saw Dr. Thompson 13 years ago, when I was pregnant with my youngest son. He really impressed me, with the time he took with me, and the compassion he showed. When I discovered that I was pregnant again after all these years, he was the only Dr. I would consider going to.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Thompson for about 8 years. He always takes the time to answer my questions/concerns. Never hurried. Very thorough and professional.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

I've been going to Dr. Thompson for about 17 years. He is very cordial and answers your questions. Takes time with you. I am very pleased with his services through the years.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2007

Dr Thompson, is very kind & compassionate. He is also an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2006

Dr. Stephen C. Thompson's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1984)