You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ramoncito E. Aquitania

had to see him while I was in San Diego (I live in -Burlingame) due to a semi-emergency and accident. He asked me numerous questions to clarify my concerns and problems. He and his staff got my records from a local hospital and he did a few more tests which had not been done. My pain and dizziness have improved thanks to his adjustment of my medicines and reassurance. If he moves his practice to my area, I would definitely see him again.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

I am very happy with the time he spent with me to understand what I needed. I had a head injury and needed help on improving my memory and ability to return to work. His advice and medicines prescribed have helped me quite a bit.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

He's a doctor that spends alot of time and listens very well. I'd definitly recommend him. I see him for migraines.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

Dr. Ramoncito E. Aquitania's Credentials

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=262717'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014