Ratings for Dr. Timothy G. McGarry

My mother contracted MERSA when she had knee surgery. She remains in poor shape with infection in the knee. Tried to contact the office to get assistance and no return calls. Is it because she recieves Medicaid and Medicare as her source of insurance? She will be released on 1/23, even though the infection is worse. She has been to the wound center and even they recommend she go to the ER to get attention. One person recommends contacting another surgeon. Also, when she was at the wound center last week, no one sent orders to the nurse at the rehab center on how to care for the infection.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Almost lost my life over an infection under the inplant which was a knee replacement

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

McGarry saw me once and passed me off to his flunky. After four months of horrible pain and a series of worthless shots and $1600 later I went to another doctor that had me pain free in a day and through minor surgery cured. I wouldn't let McGarry's crew work on my worse enemy. It took me a week to get a pain prescription filled. They're all bad.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Totally Incompetent!! I was ****ed by him and then he refused to help me. After he got his money from the surgery he no longer knew me. I wouldnt send my worst enemy to this idiot. He should not be practicing.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2010

Dr. Timothy G. McGarry's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Abingdon, VA