Ratings for Dr. John C. Mueller

Dr. Mueller is the best. Compassionate. Came in to check on me when I was laboring with my second baby. Love Teverbaugh Rolland and Mueller as a whole

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Absolutely excellent care for many years. So appreciate his openness, compassion through loss of baby, and skill in surgeries. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Very thorough,knowledgable,pleasant,and does not rush you. Excellent! Has time to get all your symptoms.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Mueller for 18 years and he has always been very helpful and has a very good bedside manner. I would recommend his to everyone that I know. I have had some health issues recently and he is very caring and listens to what I have to say.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Dr. Mueller did an unscheduled C-Section on me that was complex for many reasons. I'm confident we received the best care anyone could have hoped for. He was flawless before, during and after the surgery, and he did it all with a wonderful bedside manor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2007

I had to wait on him while he was out of the office. when he returned he was quick, short, and rude :(

flag | Submitted November 30, 2006

Dr Mueller, is very kind & compassionate. He is also an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2006

During my visit I felt that I was treated well.I would probably not recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was some help.Overall I would rate this visit : mediocre.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2005

Dr. John C. Mueller's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1987)