Ratings for Dr. C. Cornelious Slaton

I would highly recommend Dr. Slaton. He is very skilled and knowledgeable. He has a great "chair side" manner. He explains everything he is going to do and welcomes questions. His Novocain shots are nearly painless. His staff is very friendly and caring as well. Overall a great experience.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Front office is the face of the office. His wife was a "not very nice" person to me and then he refused to treat me without finding out what the conflict was. For every 1 complaint reported, there are 10 others that don't say anything. What a shame, because he was delightful when I first met him.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Slaton is a kind and caring doctor who has done great work for me more than once. He has repaired work done by other dentist which no one else would touch. You have his full attention when you are in his office, not competing with rooms of patients. He is always on call for problems and does as much as he can to avoid unnecessary work. Sedation is not without risk and many endodontist do not offer sedation for basic procedures. His staff is wonderful and his practice is small and personal. I appreciate your frustration with a phone call but I would suggest you know more before you post negative comments on-line about a staff you have never met. I recommend Dr. Slaton to anyone who wants personal medical care from a very knowledgeable, gentle and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Dr Slaton was the kindest person I have ever met. My experience there was great!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Dr. Slaton told me that there was a high probability that he would have to pull my tooth due to a crack based on an x-ray. Thank the lord I sought a 2nd opinion. My tooth was not cracked and the root canal was a normal as any root canal could be. Be wary of this DMD as he recently changed his protocol without letting any of his referring dentists know. He does not allow sedation and prefers to only use local anesthesia. Wonder why a DMD who has a license to sedate refuses to do so? Had i have let this guy work on me...I would have lost a perfectly fine tooth.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

After a 1 week wait for a consult then a 2 week wait for a root canal that could involve pulling the tooth this dr refused to do the procedure because the referring dentist gave me something to calm my nerves. Dr Slaton explained that he could sedate me but refused because because 2 months ago he changed his rules. If you enjoy pain and being aware of your your teeth getting ripped out of your mouth while you are fully conscious and aware of what is going on then this dr is for you. For sensitive patients STAY AWAY from this endodontist.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

I have had two root canals performed by Dr. Slaton, and if needed will visit him again for future dental work. He is professional, polite, thorough, friendly, and the most PAINLESS and caring dental surgeon I have ever visited (including the pain shots he gave me). He also took extra care to prevent any water droplets or tooth material from accidentally going into my eyes, nose and mouth by providing goggles and a mouth protector during my procedures. I would recommend his practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

I never saw Dr. Slaton. I'm sure he is qualified. His staff was not helpful nor customer driven. While I was referred by my regular dentist whose opinion I trust, I will seek another referral to avoid Dr. Slaton's staff. I assume he is qualified in every way, but I'll never know since I will take my issues where the customer is right.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011