Ratings for Dr. Charles F. Spinazola

has no bedside manner. his e bossy and interrupts when talking. told me to stop repeating my self. seems to be out to prove something. i do not recommend him. is any doctor worth 600.00 dollars an hour? i think not.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I believe he means well but he is out of touch with kids and society today. To add to his inability to connect with kids in a realistic way he has anger issues. He cuts people off or just refuses to listen and has a very arrogant demeanor. My 13 year old refused to go to see him any more after Dr. Spinazola called him a crude name. If I could have found any other EEG feedback provider in the Ann Arbor area I would have never subjected my son to his angry and antagonistic manner.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Passionate and knowledgeable! Dr. Spinazola cares about his patients and gets to the root of the issue. He offers practical strategies even if they seem really difficult...it is worth it!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Spinazola is great and he absolutely does not charge $650 a session. If you want help with your child's ADD/ADHD...he offers a unique treatment.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Spinazola is in it for the money only. Makes you commit to 26 session at $650 per session. If your looking for help come with your checkbook open. He saw me for 15 minutes asked basic questions and charged me an office visit. I highly discourage anyone from wasting their time or money on this guy.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014