Ratings for Dr. Stephen J. Lieman

Dr. Lieman has been extremely helpful, pleasant and caring. He is very knowledgeable in his field. He was recommended to me by another trusted doctor and I have been pleased with the results. I have also experienced his expertise as a surgeon. This doctor has been very professional and kind. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Lieman was called to the hospital on a Sunday to talk to my husband about his bladder problems. Dr. Lieman treated all of us with respect and answered all of our questions. He was great! My husband is now a pt of his and we are very pleased with Dr. Lieman and his office staff. Everyone there is helpful. I love his nurse because she took her time with my husband when showing him how to self cath. She talked him through it and was very polite every step of the way. THANK YOU!! Hands down Dr. Lieman is great, he knows what he's talking about and knows how to treat it.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

Lieman did not take the time to inform me of complications of surgery, and did such a sloppy job, I have had to have further surgeries, and I still have bladder problems.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2007

I found Dr Lieman to be truthful and informative. No ill side affects from surgical procedure.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

The doctor is in such a hurry during surgery that he leaves unwanted problems afterwards. He does not seem to care about the results only that he got the money.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2006

Dr. Stephen J. Lieman's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)